Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sex

Sex

How to Dream of Sex:

1. know your maker - he/she is perfectly confident
    2. know what you want - love itself or everything human
    3. know why - because i can

Ultimatumly, everyone who is honest can be recognised as happy - Yes, you...

Re: Sex

The difference between confidence and anxiety, by the way, is the proof that earth is beautiful - it is pretty darn obvious when it is NOT.

Do we really need to talk to panties?

Well, another idea that could be born only in the society of the XXI-th century.

https://www.geekwire.com/2018/iot-un...ly-everywhere/

I believe that people who dreamed about talking "things" meant something else than essentially a mechanism, like in the old Pinnocchio tale. Is this a future of the new beginning for humans, or the beginning of the end?

A baby connected to the internet? Well, here it is:

https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2016/may/30/wearables-for-babies-saving-lives-or-instilling-fear-in-parents

Hint: NEVER trust ads.
    Last edited by Antares; 13th June 2020 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Do we really need to talk to panties?
    I would rather talk to panties because technology by definition is proper already. Talking to anything, by the way, is proper... in the very end.

edit: tea bags can show you how to believe that they and you are permanently psychic... keep, talking.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I would rather talk to panties because technology by definition is proper already. Talking to anything, by the way, is proper... in the very end.

edit: tea bags can show you how to believe that they and you are permanently psychic... keep, talking.
    This is free world - to a degree, you can do whatever you like. I prefer, however, talk to humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    to a degree, you can do whatever you like
    To the very degree that you are honest, is to the very degree that you are free - me I am liberator God.

Infinity?

When you learn how to bless tea bags, clothes, diamonds and souls that are, and the sky allows it, you are an alchemist of the material sort. Until then... "I quit."

How to Dream of Sex:

1. know your maker - he/she is perfectly confident
    2. know what you want - love itself or everything human
    3. know why - because i can

Ultimatumly, everyone who is honest can be recognised as happy - Yes, you...
    Honesty is default, in the sense that, well, you are who you are. Being what you are, being in a role serves everyone. The difference I pick between infinite what and limited what, for the picture, Antares, is inspiration... I think you know this as well as I do, that love knows no bounds... What I call it to recognise the personal bounds and remember inspiration, is to "complete the level" - like in a game of Super Mario. Essentially, it could be found that your adventure only extends to the next "beautiful thing" once you are way super.

The recipe for super? Purity of purpose: Alchemy or no alchemy, with sex in mind...

VITRIOL
    olyris

Sex is evolution, meanwhile the mind, is the permanent truth of boredom.

When you learn how to bless tea bags, clothes, diamonds and souls that are, and the sky allows it, you are an alchemist of the material sort. Until then... "I quit."
    What it takes to stay with alchemy the Divine truth is not about to choose someone else. The Divine truth is about to choose everyone permanently. In the light of hope, not pain... and it's about vulnerability.

Is everybody, working?

edit: Hear are the voices I am telling - materiality is not infinite, manifestation is, you manifest grace by the time you do...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast