Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sex

Re: Sex

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    This is free world - to a degree, you can do whatever you like. I prefer, however, talk to humans.
    Talk to humans until they are proper, and then set them free to be what.

The expression, "what is it?"
    The explanation, "beauty."

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    The expression, "what is it?"
    The explanation, "beauty."
    Or like I am evil. bye

Is everybody, working?
    I'm not everybody, but yeah, just took a small break from work now to reply to you

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

The divine has you sir, alone. Thanks for asking.

Do we really need to talk to panties?
    Where did you come up with this stuff, anyway?

Where did you come up with this stuff, anyway?
    Chreck the link in the same post leading to an article. I have heard about other similar ideas for "startups", when everyone thinks (s)he had a wonderful idea for a business. Such "ideas" when popular are inevitable sign of an economical crisis approaching. This is because everyone starts to think that economy always goes up and people have nothing to do with their money and they would buy just anything. (I put aside the fact that some of those ideas are forced to people by the biggest corporations in order to "create a new need" in the "market" by "education" of the potential "customers").

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Chreck the link in the same post leading to an article. I have heard about other similar ideas for "startups", when everyone thinks (s)he had a wonderful idea for a business. Such "ideas" when popular are inevitable sign of an economical crisis approaching. This is because everyone starts to think that economy always goes up and people have nothing to do with their money and they would buy just anything. (I put aside the fact that some of those ideas are forced to people by the biggest corporations in order to "create a new need" in the "market" by "education" of the potential "customers").
    Ah, politically correct money. Sorry didn't read your link, got a little befuddled ensuing.

Yes, politically correct money - the way to be properer than the poor. Of course, the poor are inspired to live as they are. Creates two types of people - light pretenders, and dark heroes. Michael and Lucifer. The New Age (and other religion) has a big hitch here. They say Michael did the "right thing" and killed Satan Lucifer, but of course, L pops up after and says "nah, he spared me." Ohhhh man....

Oh the hybrid subject of Sex/Technology I would venture that there are a couple of things out there that do not synthesise. Specifally, facts and superstitions. This pair work in dreams not in realities. Unless the economy starts dreaming, guess what - it is, "am I being intelligent or am I just suppose so." Still, that is sex with somebody you don't quite like - it has to be cleared and healed somehow...

that is sex with somebody you don't quite like - it has to be cleared and healed somehow...
    increase your intuition and sensing to others, take less alcohol, and I am sure you can then avoid an "improper" or "disliked" person, and your energy system and general balance won't suffer, as well as you won't be befuddled. Unlike these two men:

https://youtu.be/0ZtkzeNb5H0?t=531

there are a couple of things out there that do not synthesise
    Definitely, they do not.

got a little befuddled
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POWsFzSFLCE&t=71

Last edited by Antares; 28th June 2020 at 07:06 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast