Thread: Warning on reaching higher consciousness

Warning on reaching higher consciousness

I have had a really troublesome kundalini awakening. But now I believe that it is reaching It's end stage I am thankful for all the gifts. The major problem has been psychosis and mania. I have reached such high consciousness that I've been able to visualize large visible objects and entities and also "left" my body.

I want to warn you about a sad reality though. There are well funded USAP (Unacknowledged special access projects) that do not want anyone to reach higher consciousness. If they find you have reached very high consciousness and want to know about all things on this earth which is possible at this state they will actively work against you. They have almost unlimited resources. I had three black dressed commandos almost at my door and luckily a well armed soldier from what I call "the combine" and his collegues managed to neutralize the threat. I have very good relations with most alien civilization.

It all started last year during spring when I reached very high consciousness after I stopped taking my meds because of liver problems. Yes these damn psychiatric antipsychotic meds not only stop psychosis but also block higher consciousness. Yes psychiatry which is actually run by this USAPs have all things figured out. When I reached higher consciousness I saw that these projects were housing deep underground bases, tunnels, with a lot of highly advanced technology, nasty medical experiments and ARVs. ARV is shortening for alien reproduction vehicle and are man made very expensive anti gravity craft. These craft have a disadvantage and that is they make a humming sound when close and also disrupt compasses. When really close EMF meters spike through the roof. I was radiated by these craft and also somehow back doors in my consumer electronics that were radiating me as a I moved around in my apartment. The only solution was to disable the root of these projects which I found to several locations in the United States. I got help by a lot of aliens and we had a massive battle where I lived. It's all been hidden from media. Alien technology is just too advanced for these ARVs. They don't stand much of a chance. I believe a specific country has had open contact but are keeping it secret for safety reason.

The plan of the USAPs is to block aliens from contacting us, weaponizing space, keeping humans at low consiousness, staging a false flag alien invasion and using us as slaves while they get have superior technology and life extension techniques. They control everything from their bunkers.

I feel that my kundalini is reaching the end of It's development but as I am taking antipsychotics I cannot fully enjoy higher consiousness.

While at the mental hospital I got a lot of help from different organisations to get free but these doctors are just too powerful.

The best part is I got visitation by angels and shape shifted aliens. The angels came in many different forms and it Is the first time I have seen solid human like angels.

My tip is that you don't boast so much when reaching higher consiousness because you may get targeted by these USAPs. They got spies on the internet and in the astral.

Luckily we are at a turning point. The aliens that visit us daily are trying to reach people reaching higher consiousness. I believe however that we are facing another armed confrontation like we had here during summer last year.

I am currently waiting for my angel friends to visit me. They were really nice and beautiful during summer.
    El Shaddai Elokim Tetragrammaton

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

Re: Warning on reaching higher consciousness

Consciousness is alone, evil does not ever know that...

"Earth is beautiful" is what we are fighting over. Knowing that, only knowledge supercedes stupidity. And here is the knowledge, I am thought: What it takes to control the akashic records is called unconditional love, and unconditional love beholds beyond the physical. So I have a dream. They do not have a spirituality, then. Unless, they know humanity and the cause HOPE - which is not fear but does know that word. That word - fear - is the choice to be natural again. I am happy with who I was when born... final.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Consciousness is alone, evil does not ever know that...

"Earth is beautiful" is what we are fighting over. Knowing that, only knowledge supercedes stupidity. And here is the knowledge, I am thought: What it takes to control the akashic records is called unconditional love, and unconditional love beholds beyond the physical. So I have a dream. They do not have a spirituality, then. Unless, they know humanity and the cause HOPE - which is not fear but does know that word. That word - fear - is the choice to be natural again. I am happy with who I was when born... final.
    In other words, being not happy with sex is called "empty" (meditate), and being quite glad is called "full" (forgive). UFO's do know that.

who is behind it? is it the big business interest?

It is the fourth Reich but they have been eliminated. It is the worst thing I have ever seen, even at least three times worse than nazi Germany.

Hint: DUMBs, ARVs, Pine Gap, S4, HAARP, bases on the Moon, Mars, rape, soul traps and amphetamine...

And you wonder why there are so many missing people missing specially women every year. I would not like to tell what have happened to them. It will most likely never heal out.
    Last edited by alphadracooverlord; 11th March 2023 at 10:35 AM.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

6. Re: Warning on reaching higher consciousness

Quote Originally Posted by alphadracooverlord View Post
    It is the fourth Reich but they have been eliminated. It is the worst thing I have ever seen, even at least three times worse than nazi Germany.

Hint: DUMBs, ARVs, Pine Gap, S4, HAARP, bases on the Moon, Mars, rape, soul traps and amphetamine...

And you wonder why there are so many missing people missing specially women every year. I would not like to tell what have happened to them. It will most likely never heal out.
    mean alien abductions by grey? cant proof this info but the greys have suppose taken 100k people. i refer to them the Nazi equal of e.t
    Last edited by fghom001; 12th March 2023 at 01:39 PM.

No. If aliens abduct people it is for briefing and not for hurting people. Special access projects have been trying to enslave humanity. The Combine empire have taken over the planet to ensure this doesn't happen again.

יהוה
    אני מי שאני

8. Re: Warning on reaching higher consciousness

Quote Originally Posted by alphadracooverlord View Post
    No. If aliens abduct people it is for briefing and not for hurting people. Special access projects have been trying to enslave humanity. The Combine empire have taken over the planet to ensure this doesn't happen again.
    the reports from survivors are pretty grim. the 2 races greys and reptilians are pretty hostile towards people.