Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Hi,

I was thinking about the issue of foreign materials interfering with chakras, and have been wondering seriously whether things like thick hair or a hat can interfere with the functioning or activity of the crown chakra?

I have also noticed that many of the eastern monks from various countries and disciplines choose to have extremely short hair or no hair at all. Is this purely a style choice, or are they keeping their crown chakra clear and free of obstruction?

If a person raises Kundalini with seriously thick head of hair, or wearing a hat, can that have a detrimental effect, especially given that the whole "hooded cobra" thing can happen?

Many Thanks

Jexx

Re: Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Long hair romanticises, real short hair is here for real - myths and realities.
    Hats are for roles, cricket captain or pope - proper or default.

Buddhist monks shave their heads, and their bodies, so fleas and lice cannot invade them. They try not to kill insects.

As far as I know, long hair will not affect kundalini phenomena.

I had long hair when I first raised Kundalini. And later, I grew it even longer, to my waist, and the hair never caused any K issues.

A hat might cause some problems.

robert

Coloured hair depends on the colour. Pink hair sees everybody as colourful, purple hair sees them as tame. If you decide to be a blonde, you will feel like life itself.

If you look at taoists in the ancient times, particularly immortals, you may notice that most of them had long hair and beards. They didn't shave.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Good point.

However, I do not know if these things will affect the energy of the head chakras. If the hair is dirty, that would likely cause issues...because all the chakras work better if the body is super clean.

robert

Blog Entries

It ocurrs to me that dirt in general causes itch and discomfort, which causes loss of concentration. So an itchy head does not make for good meditative practices, unless it's the point of the exercise.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Interesting. When doing anything non-physical, I have tendency to ignore body at all! I just focus on energy, sensing which can be managed like turning on and off sound volume.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

The cleanest head of the all is the Medusa, and everybody has these rights - peace, life, liberty and property. One can be as angry as (s)he likes to and still be exhalted. The point? To be honest.

Who reads what I am typing is showering properly.

The Medusa effect (my term) gives you perfect psychic abilities...all abilities at the highest level.

These abilities are energy dependent, meaning that once you are out of the raised kundalini/Medusa state, the ability is no longer present and you are back to normal.

robert