Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Re: Can hats and hair interfere with crown chakra activity and Kundalini

Why kundalini is called medusa? Do you know the mechanics behind this super psychic abilities ecfects?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Kundalini is not called Medusa.

Medusa is my term for one of the phenomenon that can appear during a raised kundalini session. This is where you feel lots of snake like things coming out of the surface of your head. These form patterns depending on what you are doing or thinking about.

Mechanics...these are unknown.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    Kundalini is not called Medusa.

Medusa is my term for one of the phenomenon that can appear during a raised kundalini session. This is where you feel lots of snake like things coming out of the surface of your head. These form patterns depending on what you are doing or thinking about.

Mechanics...these are unknown.

robert
    Is the Medusa effect and kundalini only possible for us when we have a flesh and blood physical body. I don’t see any reports of astral travelers seeing or hearing about these things from astral/spirit world residences.

Is the energy needed to sustain it dependent on the energy storage centers being full?

As far as I know, yes, you need a physical body in order to raise kundalini.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by atsguy View Post
    Is the Medusa effect and kundalini only possible for us when we have a flesh and blood physical body. I don’t see any reports of astral travelers seeing or hearing about these things from astral/spirit world residences.

Is the energy needed to sustain it dependent on the energy storage centers being full?
    According to my knowledge, kundalini and chakras are physical body dependent (or to be precise, ethereal dependent, which BTW is closely related to physical). Therefore it is something available to humans (having ethereal body), and not astral bodies (being outside the body, or not having at all physical presence - when we talk about non-living physically beings).

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

It is like saying that you need to play a game in order to win.

I suppose you could say it all began with the male/female sexual source centers and their "thee/thou, I love" proclaimation. But I do not believe that you meet people in astral dimensions unless/until you are willing to meet such energies in your own well life.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    It is like saying that you need to play a game in order to win.

I suppose you could say it all began with the male/female sexual source centers and their "thee/thou, I love" proclaimation. But I do not believe that you meet people in astral dimensions unless/until you are willing to meet such energies in your own well life.
    Astral is not something seperate. If you think of everything as a field of / in consciousness, you won't see a need to make such divisions such as life vs. dimension. I.e. you reclaim your rights here and now. Then you leave the illusion of death, simply by changing your persepctive. Energy always follows your consciousness, whether you are aware of it, or you are not.

I would agree with you that rights are where it's at. But wouldn't kundalini have the rights of everyone?

The main similarity between the physical universe and the astral is that they occupy the same space.

Everything else is different.

A small percentage of people can sense things in the astral, like psychics/clairvoyants.

But these dimensional areas are largely separate.

You can also think of the astral dimension as something like how hyperspace or subspace is depicted in some movies.

robert

It would seem to be right to suppose that a psychic has a catchment area for his/her will, and chooses positively in that. I think this zone is called "ajna" though. Consequences...

edit: Almost identically, the brow chakra, which identifies space as physical, is found to want alone too.
    Last edited by olyris; 20th June 2020 at 12:09 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast