Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Destiny

Destiny

What do you think of destiny - in practical terms?

How one small thing in one person (e.g. yourself) may change, direct and complicate lives of many other people? Like small argue casuing not choosing another person to marry / be partners? Or having / not having children? Or choosing one job over another? One person over another (in any sense)? Even, choosing where to go one day or night, instead of going somewhere else? May it affect the whole life? If so, then what's the practical, strategic approach to destiny? What do you think?

Re: Destiny

Being a person who lead my own from the outset, it is downright terrible... not to have faith the real way. As you know, that can be extremely difficult. However, happiness is default in all of those who pursue truth the Divine way. Hence, there can be no problems.

I would surmise that the miserable, dreading counterfeit to destiny is called evil. These people don't choose anything of their own - big difference.

Blog Entries

I don't believe in destiny in the way that 'everything is preordained'. But I do believe we choose to come here for a reason, and we do preordain that. The difference in what I believe and the believers of destiny is, is that I believe we write the script, and get together with others that want to fulfill something that helps us get what we want to experience.
    In other words, I don't believe someone else decides, or that it's not changeable. And I think things like synchronicity are ways of knowing we're in the flow.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I don't believe in destiny in the way that 'everything is preordained'. But I do believe we choose to come here for a reason, and we do preordain that. The difference in what I believe and the believers of destiny is, is that I believe we write the script, and get together with others that want to fulfill something that helps us get what we want to experience.
    In other words, I don't believe someone else decides, or that it's not changeable. And I think things like synchronicity are ways of knowing we're in the flow.
    Thanks. Would you be able to give some hints or examples of such scripts or reasons? And how detailed are they?

Blog Entries

One time I was having a horrible dream, and all of a sudden I was plucked out of the dream and into a lab of sorts. There was a monitor where I could see the situation I had been in just before, and all of a sudden I knew why this dream happened and what I was supposed to get out of it. I discussed with my 'lab partner' what it was about, and then I woke up.
    Another time I got out of my body and saw something that at a glance meant nothing- a butterfly fluttering next to a plant, a very beautiful one. The next day my husband had the idea to go to a place he heard about. When we got there, in one of the walks we took, I came upon the same scene I had the night before, identical, as if I had fast-forwarded to this the night before. I then thought that this was telling me that for some mysterious reason, I was supposed to be there in that time and place.
    That sort of thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Sounds like a deja vu sort of thing?

I was wondering however of something bigger - a decisions, sometimes seemingly small, we make in our lives... and they then appear to affect totally our future!

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream about choosing a life partner 1,5 year ago or so. The dream was pretty dark; the small train (which often acts as a "way in life" in my dreams) was full of people, particularly young women. All of them had prices above their heads: some lower, some higher, to my surprise. There was one girl, out of the train, who hadn't any price, but now she was married with someone else (when younger, she was clearly in love with me, and I liked her, but never managed to get together). The message was obvious: I was to make a choice of a life partner - and at the same time the "price" I was willing to pay because of this choice.
    The similar topic (but not with the same people) appeared a number of times later.

Recently I had another dream about the same topic - this time some male voice (which often appears shortly before waking up) was clearly asking me a question, making analogy to sport: "what league do you choose? 1st one is in Moscow, and you're going to regret that choice, or 2nd is in Italy, and it's going to be fine, for the year". I just thought it's not important, so was in the process of waking up and ignored it (and never liked the idea of "leagues" as it always seemed to be kind of unfair judgment), then this voice insisted: "This is a serious question! What is your answer?". I quickly replied then: "I'm not choosing a regretful way, ever". Then I woke up fully. The dream wasn't obviously a reference to a sport, but to people.

It's interesting in the context of what is actually destiny? What is "planned", and in what terms this plan could be described?

Destiny is the life you knew you wouldn't regret... as you both did suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Destiny is the life you knew you wouldn't regret... as you both did suggest.
    Where the regret comes from, then? And what's the purpose of living physically?

How about being balanced vs. being out of sync? Does it add to overall understanding of life and destiny?

I think the choice would between everything having a purpose, and not knowing what to do... from here.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I think the choice would between everything having a purpose, and not knowing what to do... from here.
    Not knowing - is a natural thing.
    Knowing (actually, thinking that you know) - is self-illusion.
    What is your purpose? What when you achieved it?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast