Thread: I was warned

I was warned

Just thought that I should share a dream I had regarding energy work.
    In the dream I had learned new powers such a levitating and flying, I showed this to other people and some were scared and others warned me
    to be careful to develop my abilities too fast or I would go to the dark side (lol)

I also saw a scene of the opening of KyleXY season2 (If you haven´t seen it i´t about a boy with amazing powers and intellect who has amnezia).
    A guy also warned him about showing of his powers.

Could these two dreams be my subconcious warning me or not understanding
    what is happening to me regarding my energy work?
    The NEW work has really had a really a positive work on my being and not in any negative way whatsoever.

I´m just posting this cause I just woke up and thought the dream was funny, I haven´t dreamt about energy work before, so I´m not really worried.

Blog Entries

Re: I was warned

Quote Originally Posted by magic
    Just thought that I should share a dream I had regarding energy work.
    In the dream I had learned new powers such a levitating and flying, I showed this to other people and some were scared and others warned me
    to be careful to develop my abilities too fast or I would go to the dark side (lol)

I also saw a scene of the opening of KyleXY season2 (If you haven´t seen it i´t about a boy with amazing powers and intellect who has amnezia).
    A guy also warned him about showing of his powers.
    I'm not sure if it's connected, when I started this work (in a deliberate fashion) dreams and projections like these happened for me. When I got better at projecting deliberately, I started going to these 'teaching places' where I was taught these techniques- what you would call psi, creating, and recognizing certain lessons. Now the lessons have moved to a different type of lesson- let's see how yours develop.

Could these two dreams be my subconcious warning me or not understanding
    what is happening to me regarding my energy work?
    It's possible that your subconscious is learning what your superconscious is teaching it through your work- sort of 'integrating' the types of learning you are doing- I think Monroe called it 'adding left brain function to right brain function'. Something that used to be completely an unconscious process.

The NEW work has really had a really a positive work on my being and not in any negative way whatsoever.
    That's awesome. Keep it up.
    I´m just posting this cause I just woke up and thought the dream was funny, I haven´t dreamt about energy work before, so I´m not really worried.
    Great.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.