Thread: Question about something on my mind

Question about something on my mind

In all the cases of poltergeists.Did any turn out to be tulpas?If you don't know what a tulpa is.It is explained right here: https://www.tulpa.info/

Re: Question about something on my mind

IMHO, no.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

The literature says TK for most of the cases. Tulpas are middlemen for the same phenomena, IMO.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

4. Re: Question about something on my mind

¡Hello, gost.kid!

TULPA mechanics (build up and behaviour) seems to me an underestimated complexity subject.

If you downloads "Initiation Into Hermetics" book (by Franz Bardon) you'll can catch a glimpse of how time demanding is such a project.

If, at referred book, you follows next path

Step VI ~ Magic Physical Training
    1. Deliberate creation of beings:
    a. Elementals
    b. Larvae
    c. Phantoms

And, furthermore, IIH seems to be a development course. Could be dangerous jump directly to Step VI. ¿Or not?

My best regards.

PS.: My worry is compatible with Robert Bruce's advice about avoid energy raising directly to subbrow energy storage center.
    ¿Who knows what risk level is associated to tulpa development without proper background study?

Of course, can I being overstimating the risks.

My best regards,
    Mercedes

Tulpa's are stupid, imho, I have 3.

Not as stupid as people who do not know fun, however... there is an intelligence to spirit but it is little understood... I think it means to be why NOT who.

6. Re: Question about something on my mind

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Tulpa's are stupid, imho, I have 3.

Not as stupid as people who do not know fun, however... there is an intelligence to spirit but it is little understood... I think it means to be why NOT who.
    ¡Hello, olyris!

Interesting. Some questions I've for you.

¿Tulpas acts like a subprogram of your mind?
    If so, at tulpa programming time, ¿do you allows complete access to memory registers from yours?
    ¿Is he obedient, or does he exhibit a tendency to dominate his creator by exceeding his powers?

By other hand, ¿how do you configure its abilities? ¿Through direct conversation with him or empathic communication?
    And, if tulpa has full knowledge of your memories, ¿could he be able of to raise energy, alleged you are NEW (Robert Bruce's procedures) proficient?

My best regards,
    Mercedes

7. Re: Question about something on my mind

BTW, upon a time ago, someone asked Robert Bruce about use of NEW' procedures at time of to fight another one; of course potential source of physical harm.
    ¿Could a tulpa act like something seemable to a guardian full time alert and source of physical (or mental, too) hazard to incoming threatener?

Look at following URL, in order to get notion of prior referred asking.
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...ighlight=punch

¿Could Robert Bruce have learned something compatible with martial capabilities, from twenty years to now?

My best regards,
    Mercedes

I find myself to self-defend against these tupla's which behave like idiotic children. I will admit, they are happy and want nothing more. So there is something normal about it.

As far as I understand, they take your mind and call it won, as in "you have achieved thoughts" - not many people think for themselves, you might know. So in essence they work as a blocking mechanism to distract me from more monsterous entities (the tulpas are really just naughty - in their own opinion as well). I consider it an experiment to see if there is happiness beyond all compassion. Yes there is - but it does not make these creatures friendly - in spite of that blind spot of theirs.

With regard to your questions, they are the same as angels but for you must/may consider an ownership value...

9. Re: Question about something on my mind

¡Hi, olyris!

Then, the question should be, if tulpas are sentient, ¿what level of emotional maturity have they?
    I think is an error perceive them as idiotic children. If that's the real creator's attitude, then they act like idiotic children.
    I prefer to believe they are able of to feel gratitude for his creator. At that case, they will be full functional to creator's purpose.

My best regards,
    Mercedes

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    I find myself to self-defend against these tupla's which behave like idiotic children. I will admit, they are happy and want nothing more. So there is something normal about it.

As far as I understand, they take your mind and call it won, as in "you have achieved thoughts" - not many people think for themselves, you might know. So in essence they work as a blocking mechanism to distract me from more monsterous entities (the tulpas are really just naughty - in their own opinion as well). I consider it an experiment to see if there is happiness beyond all compassion. Yes there is - but it does not make these creatures friendly - in spite of that blind spot of theirs.

With regard to your questions, they are the same as angels but for you must/may consider an ownership value...

Quote Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
    ¡Hi, olyris!

Then, the question should be, if tulpas are sentient, ¿what level of emotional maturity have they?
    I think is an error perceive them as idiotic children. If that's the real creator's attitude, then they act like idiotic children.
    I prefer to believe they are able of to feel gratitude for his creator. At that case, they will be full functional to creator's purpose.

My best regards,
    Mercedes
    Your point is actual fact. At once they can turn from insolent kids into heroic saviour's, but I see that to be my will acting through them. They don't quite want humanity, however - same as the (long fallen) angels again like I said.

Tell you something they are good for: Technology. Suppose your connection to the internet is regulating this experience of tulpa, that hyperspace and cyberspace are really almost like the astral now... a lot my thinking and feeling ends up on the web like magic. The tulpa is quite sound at keeping me happy for as long as I am not annoyed at idiotic people in general. After all, idiots need God, they do nothing else, and it works for their countrary, the Fool quite sincerely.

What I do not want to have is a world whereby people are being shown to grow tulpas and are not given a way out, a way to take a break from the turmoil and teething problems of them. Because, like with most things secret and genuine, it can get a bit criminal.

Golden lighting the aura works.