I am not exactly new to AD, but for years I have studied and attempted OBE, yet each has ben spontaneous only. I left the forum and practice due to fear of Christian propaganda, yet I now have returned to the faith as I call astral projectio. I have rrealized I am different than all in how I see/view/process spiritual experiences. Now I talk to RB in a psychic (and more) manner(s). I know a killer secret about ur wonderful teacher. He is to me the teacher of God. Is anyone more qualified in such a sacred way in rihteousness? Therefore I wanted to say I know this is true nd I am back. Please pray for my successs in APing.and such. I thank you all for your helpful posts. I noticed Brian Mercer who shares RB's path is a hero in many ways. He waited over 10 years for his first OBE. I know, long wait, yet miracles happen. I need out of the flesh most in my pursuits, so I have to work hard. I am reading the new Astral Dynamics book as well as Masteribg AP. I won't give up this time. My prayers for all of yuu to Pharoah/ Eqyptian God for more success for all, as well as safety. Thank you for reading my post. Blessed be. See you soon.

-Mikhiel