I have managed to partially raise kundalini, but the Kundalini serpent stopped at a blockage.

I have also managed to strobe my brow chakra with the brilliant flash of light in the minds eye, and around that time experienced a gigantic K spike which felt life threatening in magnitude (I was pushing to hard, to fast and too long with the spinning energy tube practice). I have also experienced small interesting almost pleasent K-spikes since then.

I am now working up to fully raising Kundalini. I think this time it should go the full distance without stopping. I have spent many weeks working through my energy body clearing blockages and stuck energy (fingers crossed for a full raising soon)

It has taken many weeks to get to where I am, with a big gap in the middle of my efforts.

Even though I did not mange to fully raise Kundalini, I did experience a temporary enhancement of psychic abilities, intuition and even started singing along in time with a tune which my friend was singing in their head, which was kinda hilarious when we realised.

Hope this helps

Jexx