Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Places to Go ~ Core Image Library & Mystic Projection Me

Re: Places to Go ~ Core Image Library & Mystic Projection Me

aunt clair , is it necessary to AP to the records or can one do so in an in body visual-based meditation as well?

I also have a question as one who is very interested in (his own) past lives. I am not a good meditator at all, so I cannot reach it by this method. 2.5 years ago, I tried a regression hypnosis but it seems I am not hypnotisable. My current (learned) available methods for accessing 'the non-physical' are either (pre-programmed) dream state memories, getting partially or wholly lucid in a dream or 'projection' out of hypnagogia from (half-)sleep.

My results for getting past life info have been pretty 'modest' so far, to say the least. I saw a probable past self in a mirror 2 times in dreams. Recently, I programmed my dream asking my Higher Self to get access to the akashic/personal soul library of past lives of mine. I have not yet written about it but might start a thread on it soon as a new edition of my little dream programming research project . I tried this after I was kind of inspired by Monroe's talk about 'going inward' (instead of outward) and 'accessing the mainframe' as he called it.

What I got then that same night was commented images and scenes of a life as a settler (kind of cattle breeder who then had some problems with 'the local authorities') in a foreign country. Memorable for me was the 'commentary track' that was underlying the 'silent movie' I saw. S.o. seemed to explain to me what was going on in this man's life. It was even a kind of interactive dialogue going on (such as "oh look, what's he doing there" - "well, this is.."). Unfortunately, my memory of the details is not the best, everything is too fragmentary. So was this interactive 'commentary track' also a 'download' - or better: 'live streaming' - from the Akasha, next to the shown 'movie'? So far I did not repeat the experiment, but I will soon.

So my question is: what else can I do (by my available methods) or do better, when I am programming a dream or am projected, to do a kind of 'regression' or get access to the records to 'view' them? You said above that a created core image of a library makes sense? Does a mirror also work? Can I fly 'into' the mirror (lucid state) to get access to a past life? For dream or projection programming, is it best to ask the Higher Self for access to one's own records or is it better to work with guides to get to the library (seems I have a 'few' by now ).

I really would like to learn how to 'access the mainframe / library' so much. I am really grateful for any hints and tips and methods.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by psionickx View Post
    aunt clair , is it necessary to AP to the records or can one do so in an in body visual-based meditation as well?
    Yes, there are other methods to access any realm. The mystic can bi locate consciousness to remote view or send a mystic projection of consciousness to the realm. Astral Projection to a realm using an astral body is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    So my question is: what else can I do (by my available methods) or do better, when I am programming a dream or am projected, to do a kind of 'regression' or get access to the records to 'view' them? You said above that a created core image of a library makes sense?
    Yes, sit in meditation in dim light in a throne asana in your sacred space. Then read aloud the image and see it firmly in your mind in magickal visualisation. When you can see it then close the physical eyes and draw energy down from crown to toes and raise energy up from feet to heart . Become a golden seed of light and take the consciousness to the brow centre to sit in the now in the third eye. This will seem like a vast screen of indigo to violet is before you . Look through this window and create the core image you wish to attend, in this case , visualise the core image of the akashic records. When you see it in the window then project the consciousness through the mind's window into that image. You will sense that the world opens around you like holographic video game becoming more real to all the magickal senses.

Here are links to a basic method to raise power to attain a meditative trance ;
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ght=flashcards
    http://forums.riverofenlightenment.c...ic,4073.0.html

You can also take the consciousness to the crown and exit over the left ear or west side of the crown into a
    silver akashic hall this opens onto the Akashic Plane, also.

If you are a psion , you can create a portal of silver akasha and project through that vibration to the akashic plane.

Does a mirror also work? Can I fly 'into' the mirror (lucid state) to get access to a past life?
    Of course, if you can imbibe the mirror with akasha you would be more successful. Send a silver flare over the mirror or use both hands to "heal" the mirror with akasha.

For dream or projection programming, is it best to ask the Higher Self for access to one's own records or is it better to work with guides to get to the library (seems I have a 'few' by now ).
    Imho, that all depends on the magician and their own abilities at that time. If a magician can communicate with the higher or overself then that would work well. Certainly if a magician can see a guide and can project with them then they can ask to be lead to the akashic records , too.
    Last edited by Aunt Clair; 3rd September 2011 at 08:35 AM.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~