Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: whats happened to me

tj Guest

whats happened to me

sometimes on some days i wake up, and i become 'ill' and i have cramps all over my body, my back and my neck start aching, i have headaches, sometimes i', not able to move my body with sharp pain on some parts of my body, sometimes i wake up and am not able to move my arms or feel in them as if they are paralyzed, i keep on having stomach disorders, and am very underweight. I keep on having tremors in my body whenever i try to do something which requires strength such as lifting something heavy, i keep on having pain under my eyes, and sometimes a pain inside my eyes such as someone pricking me with a needle, there are many more but i cant remember...
    The doctor says that im all right and the tests say nothing.
    Usually these symptoms fade away with time, but sometimes i wake up and these again intensify. I very rarely have bad dreams. I tried new and i think it helped me somewhat in getting rid of some of the symptoms, but not very successfully. Also sometimes im able to do new quite easily, but sometimes i wake up and it again becomes difficult for me to do new on some parts of my body.
    All this probably started when i was about 11 years old(now im 15) and had a spontaneous obe after which i had 3 strange trances on successive days on which i was able to feel something very strong going up and down my body and the heart chakra making things very scary for me. I was not able to sleep for 2-3 nights as i would feel myself slipping out. I have not had another obe since then.
    Can sum1 pls tell me whats happened to me, and is there any way to get out?

Blog Entries
    sometimes on some days i wake up, and i become 'ill' and i have cramps all over my body, my back and my neck start aching, i have headaches, sometimes i', not able to move my body with sharp pain on some parts of my body, sometimes i wake up and am not able to move my arms or feel in them as if they are paralyzed, i keep on having stomach disorders, and am very underweight. I keep on having tremors in my body whenever i try to do something which requires strength such as lifting something heavy, i keep on having pain under my eyes, and sometimes a pain inside my eyes such as someone pricking me with a needle, there are many more but i cant remember...
    The doctor says that im all right and the tests say nothing.
    TJ, these things are not necessarily related. If your doctor gave you no satisfaction, see a different doctor or a naturopath, herbalist or massage therapist. Apart from normal growing pains, a 15 year old shouldn't feel like this, presuming you're resting enough, eating healthily and not under extreme psychological stresses.

I very rarely have bad dreams. I tried new and i think it helped me somewhat in getting rid of some of the symptoms, but not very successfully. Also sometimes im able to do new quite easily, but sometimes i wake up and it again becomes difficult for me to do new on some parts of my body.
    It sounds like you're considering the possibility of some type of neg activity or energy body blockages. In either case, you should still seek healing for your body, even if it's something as straightforward as mineral supplements. NEW may help you with energy body blockages (if you have them) and my understanding is negs don't like it much either. If you want to check out some psychic self defense measures or read about healing, you can find links to Robert Bruce's tutorials in ADpedia.

All this probably started when i was about 11 years old(now im 15) and had a spontaneous obe after which i had 3 strange trances on successive days on which i was able to feel something very strong going up and down my body and the heart chakra making things very scary for me. I was not able to sleep for 2-3 nights as i would feel myself slipping out. I have not had another obe since then.
    Can sum1 pls tell me whats happened to me, and is there any way to get out?
    This sounds like a kundalini experience (look under "energy work" in Adpedia). Though eleven is very young for such an occurence, one never knows what level of development you were at when you entered this incarnation. Much is possible.

After you read these tutorials, be sure to post again and tell us what you're thinking.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

tj Guest
    kundalini- you are scaring me! i remember reading in robert's articles that kundalini is not meant for the faint hearted or something like it.
    there's something else- i get a strange shiver down my spine and sometimes my whole body, which is accompanied with a nice tingling feeling all over me whenever something exciting happens, for example in a movie, and this feeling is intensifying as i grow up. Is this normal?

Blog Entries
    I think the later experience with the spine is normal for excitement, hard to tell from the detail you give.

About Kundalini - now would be a good time to read up on Kundalini, compare with your own experiences, and then try to find out if this is actually what is happening to you. And if you think it is to inform yourself a lot more and decide on a course of action.

Kundalini is inherently a good thing, being afraid of it does not help. Informing yourself can help counter the fear.

See here in AD-Pedia under Kundalini for a start:
    http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8162

Take good care,
    Oliver

tj Guest
    about the spine experience: i experience a tingling feeling all over my body which starts from the spine. I also get this feeling whenever something 'good' is said, or i read it. Sometimes, it changes into a nice warm feeling over my body, and i can feel my body 'glowing'. Rarely, the upper portion of my chest gets very hot, and other people can feel it too if i ask them to touch it.

I read some books about kundalini, and Robert's articles on kundalini. Something strange happened after reading the books. as i closed my eyes since i was tired i could hear voices saying some parts of the book, some phrases or something, but i cant remember. Am i going mad?

I tried to raise energy as robert asked in one of his article, and then i could feel a warm feeling in some part of my stomach, and then on my chest and on the whole area. Then suddenly, a sharp pain in my knees started followed by a headache, which forced me to stop doing it.
    Since then, whenever i deep breath, i can feel a warm feeling in the upper portion of my body(above my legs)

In the morning when i woke up, i was saying some sort of sanskrit mantra in my dream or unconscious state, i quickly forgot it, and remember only one word of it, it was 'nasham'. In sanskrit it means destruction(i know some sanskrit, i'm taught in my school). What was this all about?

I again went to sleep and this time i remember hering some beautiful music, it was cprobably composed of only one instrument, something like bells, but was very beautiful.
    Many other strange things have been happening since yesterday.Is this just a sideeffect of visiting the forums, and reading the books?

Someone please guide me what to do. I may not even be able to post on this site from tomorrow, since my holidays are over tomorow, and my mother will not allow me to run the internet. I will still be able to use my internet on my cellphone as she doesnt know about it, but for some reason, it doesnot allow me to post on this site. I cant tell my mother about all this, she doesnt believe in all this...

elendal Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tj
    kundalini- you are scaring me! i remember reading in robert's articles that kundalini is not meant for the faint hearted or something like it.
    there's something else- i get a strange shiver down my spine and sometimes my whole body, which is accompanied with a nice tingling feeling all over me whenever something exciting happens, for example in a movie, and this feeling is intensifying as i grow up. Is this normal?
    There is nothing to be afraid of regarding this shivering feeling. I should know, as I had started feeling exactly what you describe some 20 years ago, as I was just a child.

Actually, for some reason which I still don't know, I actively tried inducing that feeling whenever I could. It would usually start as a tingling vibration I felt on my skin on the back, just on the opposite side of my belly. I suppose, somewhere just below my kidneys, but I'm not into medical stuff, so I may be wrongly describing the exact location.

It did grow stronger as I grew up, and now I get it at exactly the same times you described. When I feel or see something exciting. I can also induce it by will alone. It starts from that place on my back, and quickly propagates upwards and downwards all over my body. My skin feels like electrified. When I stop inducing it, the feeling moves back to the original position. The whole process feels like energy bursting out of some pool, radiating all over, and then being pulled back into that pool again.

I'm feeling it right now, actually.

Regarding the things you hear, and see in your dreams, I'd say you are remembering yourself. It's a natural process. As time goes by, you'll find out you know more things that you now realize you know. It all happens gradually, so there's really nothing special involved in doing it "right", or "faster", or anything.

Don't hold it against your mother for not understanding what's happening to you. From my own personal experience, my mother used to be so scared for me that anything that happened to me used to scare the wits out of her. It took a long time for her to give up that fear. It started to happen only when I was 24 or something.

We had a casual conversation, and I recognized the right moment to tell her that she look to me like a person securely sealed inside a small room where she felt safe. I told her that she was afraid of everything that was outside of that room, and that she would have to leave that room some day. She did, and all started to change from then on.

Nowdays I understand why she felt like that. There was really something genuine to be afraid of, and she only tried her best to protect me from it, without even knowing what she was trying to do. I can't be grateful enough to her for what she did.

Maybe your mother's not much different from my own. Try to understand her as best as you can, and you'll find out some things you're now not aware of.

You should give yourself enough time to learn about the things that are happening to you. It may take years, or even decades, but it will all come to you when the time's right. Just don't stop believing in yourself.

Blog Entries
    about the spine experience: i experience a tingling feeling all over my body which starts from the spine. I also get this feeling whenever something 'good' is said, or i read it. Sometimes, it changes into a nice warm feeling over my body, and i can feel my body 'glowing'. Rarely, the upper portion of my chest gets very hot, and other people can feel it too if i ask them to touch it.
    I don't personally think the spine tingling is unusual - maybe the extent, but it does sound like emotional energy expanding to me. Do you perceive it as a problem?

I read some books about kundalini, and Robert's articles on kundalini. Something strange happened after reading the books. as i closed my eyes since i was tired i could hear voices saying some parts of the book, some phrases or something, but i cant remember. Am i going mad?
    Tiredness can be one possible way of entering altered states of consciousness. Upwards energy surges can cause hallucinations and visions, most of which usually don't mean much. Was one happening at the time? Do you assign any significance to these voices, did they sound familiar, do you trust them, did you hear them before?

I tried to raise energy as robert asked in one of his article, and then i could feel a warm feeling in some part of my stomach,
    This is most likely the sub-navel storage / Lower Tantien.

and then on my chest
    This is most likely the sub-heart storage / Middle Tantien.

and on the whole area. Then suddenly, a sharp pain in my knees started followed by a headache, which forced me to stop doing it.
    Here the energy might have reached the brain / Upper Tantien.

Actually I think you were overdoing this by quite a big degree. The first phenomenon you encounter in energy work is to be dealt with caution - not simply going on and waiting what happens. You had quite some sensations in little time, a sure sign to stop and slowly and cautiously explore in multiple sessions what is happening, not rushing onward.

Since then, whenever i deep breath, i can feel a warm feeling in the upper portion of my body(above my legs)
    This is most likely expanded energy awareness that makes you aware of the energy entering your body via the breath and expanding.

In the morning when i woke up, i was saying some sort of sanskrit mantra in my dream or unconscious state, i quickly forgot it, and remember only one word of it, it was 'nasham'. In sanskrit it means destruction(i know some sanskrit, i'm taught in my school). What was this all about?
    Absolutely no idea. Do you connect something to it?

I again went to sleep and this time i remember hering some beautiful music, it was cprobably composed of only one instrument, something like bells, but was very beautiful.
    Many other strange things have been happening since yesterday.Is this just a sideeffect of visiting the forums, and reading the books?
    Probably some ethereal/astral music, other threads exists on this.

Someone please guide me what to do. I may not even be able to post on this site from tomorrow, since my holidays are over tomorow, and my mother will not allow me to run the internet. I will still be able to use my internet on my cellphone as she doesnt know about it, but for some reason, it doesnot allow me to post on this site. I cant tell my mother about all this, she doesnt believe in all this...
    tj, I absolutely recommend stopping any energy raising in your case as either you are hypersensitive to energy, or overdoing it, and most likely both. Extreme caution is in order, and you surely would be better off only to apply grounding techniques and nothing else. If you feel safe, you can very carefully, softly and with gentleness explore the phenomena you had to learn more about them, but only then.

See here for advice on "Grounding":

http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=8162

Oliver

Blog Entries
    In addition to Korpo's advice, I strongly advise you keep a detailed journal of your experiences and particularly your dreams. It will be a useful reference when the next lot of holidays come and you get back to us.

Take care.
    Williams)

tj Guest
    i dont think the voices i heard were hallunication, as i could hear them sometimes even when i was standing. They were voices and were mixed, and when i closed my eyes and concentrated on them i could make out some words. They were there only when i managed not to think anything, and clear my mind empty.

today i was having a headache, and tried to lie down and relax. I was breathing deeply, and suddenly the heart chakra started throbbing. I have had this before so i was not afraid, but suddenly my chest seemed to be very hot. It was getting too hot so i tried to move the energy to other parts of my body. My entire body got very hot and i had a choking feeling in my throat.
    Everything just kept on getting hotter, till i had a thought of burning in my mind. I remembered that guy in the fantastic 4 who could burn himself, n then evything stopped. After waking, i couldnt feel certain parts of my body for a few seconds.

I tried this again three times again and every time i was able to make my heart chakra beat very loudly and at very high rates in about 15 minutes. Is there any way i can use this?

I will stop practicing energy raising, but should i stop practicing new as well?if no, then how much time shud i spend to new?

Blog Entries
    NEW is energy raising. Stop until you feel better and then proceed cautiously. Baby steps.
    Williams)