Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats happened to me

Blog Entries
    I don't think so. Full Body Circuit and other techniques are energy raising, Brushing, Sponging, Etheric Wrap, etc. are cleansing. Cleansing is okay, but must be kept in check as well, because any (partially) removed blockage allows for additional energy flow.

First you ground yourself. Then, when you feel safe and comfortable, you might do some NEW cleansing work. And most closely monitor how this changes your energy system. If you get an effect, stop. Slowly find out what you have felt. Explore effect after effect in short sessions spread over many days in order to avoid straining your energy system. Build confidence, knowledge, skill and capacity by this *very* slowly if doing anything at all.

Take good care,
    Oliver

ShatteredSoul Guest
    I highly recommend you investigate internal martial arts. One author in particular that really knows what he is talking about is BK Francaise (I believe that is how it is spelt) the author of The Power of Internal Martial Arts which is more informative as well as many instructive manuals. Most of NEW energy work seems to be of an ascending nature. In the internal martial arts (ti chi, bagua, Hisingyi) it is said that you should begin with descending energy work and master that long before you do ascending work.
    A good descending energy circuit you can do that can take upwards of half an hour is to go start at the crown of your head and begin an internal investigation of your body inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter. As you make your way through your body as soon as you become aware of a part that feels different in any way shape or form ie dense, cold, warm, tingling, humming, buzzing or any other sensation that is different, you focus intensely in on this sensation. this sensation is an energy blockage Think of it like ice and let your consciousness penetrate it. Feel it slowly change form like ice to water to vapor. you may not be able to disolve the entirety of this blockage the first time you do this which is fine. You shouldnt spend too much time on one area. once you've dissolved as much of this as you can you take that energy vapor and pull it down to the next area you find a sensation that is out of place and proceed to do the same thing. you do this process throughout your entire body and when you get to the very bottom you ground this energy out. I'd say more but im in a rush and need to go. Hope this helps.

Blog Entries
    Hello, ShatteredSoul.

The author you mean is Bruce Kumar Frantzis. The energetic technique you describe is described best in his book "Open the Energy Gates of Your Body".

BK Frantzis has recommended very often practising descending energy flows as these have a calming, grounding effect that steadily builts capacity in a safe way. This is important when dealing with blockages as well, as removing or weakening a blockage can/will set free energy that optimally is grounded.

Part of my rationale for grounding stems from there, that's sure.

Oliver

ShatteredSoul Guest
    hey korpo. You are absolutely correct and in reading the posts I believed your advice was the most likely to aid TJ thats why I added my two cents on grounding. I would have given the source of that exercise but I didn't have the book on hand and the title was eluding me. Thanks I appreciate the backup

Blog Entries
    I surely like the author.

See you around, ShatteredSoul.
    Oliver