Thread: Copy: Difficulty after first OOB

Copy: Difficulty after first OOB

I wanted to know if after the first conscious OOB, will it be easier to OOB in general?  Since the first conscious OOB 'opens' you to psychic ability and kundalini ; I assume it activates dormant stuff in your energy body. I also want to know how long after the first OOB can I expect to move out by will/as often as I want, EG: As soon as I do rope for a few minutes after energy raising. This is with consideration of constant energy raising(15 min minimum) and primary center stimulation everyday after first OOB.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 22nd August 2020 at 03:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Difficulty after first OOB

I wanted to know if after the first conscious OOB, will it be easier to OOB in general?
    It teaches you that it is possible, and this makes it easier.
    Since the first conscious OOB 'opens' you to psychic ability and kundalini
    This is not my experience. I had spontaneous OBEs since I was a child, and it opened me up to nothing except knowing it can happen and does. What helped develop my abilities was to practice- meditation and energy work is what helped with all kinds of development.
    I assume it activates dormant stuff in your energy body. I also want to know how long after the first OOB can I expect to move out by will/as often as I want,
    There is no answer to that, everyone is different.
    EG: As soon as I do rope for a few minutes after energy raising. This is with consideration of constant energy raising(15 min minimum) and primary center stimulation everyday after first OOB.
    It's not that simple. To get out you have to be in a deep enough trance (the vibrations have come, are intense and are now starting to wane) before you begin doing the rope technique. It' now how long, but when you do the exit technique, and your staying with it once you begin, until you're out that gives you better probabilities.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.