Hello everyone, I was looking to get your guys take on mastering lucid dreams. Do you think this is possible? maybe not being able to recognize your dreaming EVERY time but at least 4-5 Lucid dreams a week. I am currently trying to experiment as much as possible. I am currently reading the art of lucid dreaming by clare johnson (good book so far) and lately almost every night I am able to recall what was in my dreams! The strange part is i can't seem to recognize that i'm dreaming. I think i may need to improve my reality checks throughout the day! I actually got a pretty cool necklace to use as a "Dream totem" to help remind me if i am dreaming or if i am awake. Interestingly enough I did have a lucid dream maybe a week or so after getting it! I had awoke on a saturday morning and was awake for a good 20-30 mins. I Went back to lay down and right away noticed that I was in a place not of the physical. So what did i do? looked down for my totem, and boom! it was a cartoon looking medallion now... I remember letting off a huge yell of "I'm dreaming!" ha... it was epic. Thing was, control was non existent. And someone inside my dream said something like "You haven't completed step 2" which was very odd to say the least. It actually ended because I looked at some storm clouds and thought about my waking body and "how long" i could stay in the dream... (seems like a rookie mistake for sure!) needless to say I'm pretty confident in my progress so far. I just have to figure out my actual "Dream triggers" ...my Journal has helped me figure out the "Common" things that keep popping up in my dreams now I just have to tinker with my strategies to maximize the chances of becoming lucid. The way I see it, we spend a great deal of our lives asleep.... With that known, I figure I might as well be able to maximize that time as well! So now not only do I look forward to my waking time, but I also look forward to my sleep time! The adventures that await I can only imagine! (literally)