Thread: Closed eyes / morning eye crunchy

Closed eyes / morning eye crunchy

Hi people!

I'm new to the forum! I came here because I have a persistent issue when AP'ing. At first, I can consciously exit my body and move away from it. As I travel further, I notice that my astral eyes close again due to some kind of sticky, morning crunchy stuff. When I remove it with my astral hands, a few seconds later it's back and both, or one of my eyes is closed again! Sometimes I lick my hand an try to wash it away, but it's something that comes back in every session! Are there people here with experience with this phenomenon? Also, when I focus further away, my sight seems to fade away, when I zoom in on something closeby, my sight gets restored. It's not that my eyes are always closed, there are plenty situations when I can see and sometimes it's very clear. Thanks in advance!!

Best wishes,

Nick
    I learned to walk, now it's time to fly

Re: Closed eyes / morning eye crunchy

Welcome to the forum bOON,
    I can not really say I’ve had the same experience with the sticky eyes but I remembered the sticky experience so hunted the journal to see if there was anything there we could take from it.Many times the feeling of having my eyes half open or even no vision at all until I’d reached a destination ( tuned in ?) is common.

This was 6 years ago after projecting into an unknown area which at the time I was deciding that not everything was directed by ME Susan.

Here it is.

After settling mind found myself floating upwards again. Vision wasn't good. Had some sight but difficulty seeing clearly then it got clearer. I'm floating down to the ground. I'm in a room sparsely furnished. A pair of long curtains were closed taking up the size of a wall in a small house. Decided there would be a window behind the curtains and had read many times on the forum and books that going through the window could take me into astral so rose up from ground and headed with intention of going straight through without stopping ,but I couldn't. I penetrated part of the material but it was like hitting a sticky balloon. AsI moved back it felt like having chewing gum stuck to the front of my teeth. I did what I may have done if something had flown onto your lips quickly and puffed out and produced lovely soapy looking bubbles. As I'm doing this I know there is no air on astral so was amused as I did it again knowing I was producing these bubbles with my own mind.

I only copied a small bit but I came to the conclusion that I wasn’t meant to try to venture further . I was there for a different reason. I was to notice two characters who communicated with me.

In your case your vision is better when focusing close up. It may be that you are to take something from this for contemplation .
    On the other hand it may be an energy body issue.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )