Let's be clear and straightforward: our world (reality) is very weird.

People basically do not believe in anything that is beyond their massive illusion.

Most of our convictions are not really ours. We were learnt to just not question them.

Do we create reality? Or are victims of it?... Because if we do not, who creates it?

Or, if we do - how to do that?

If you consider the idea that everyone is creative and mind is powerful, but it may be "convinced" that it is otherwise - then the world may shift to any other shape than it is now.

Consider this: what if most of the people started thinking of a global control, terror and "importance" of following the regulations from above - how their minds would shape the world?

More or less - the world would look like as... it is now! Billions of people everyday are watching or reading negative news: about the virus, about the catastrophe, about the medical problems, about the safety being threatened, and indirectly about the "need" to watch every citizen, about providing even more regulations and technology controlling citizens...

Do you think these combined fearful thoughts of billions of people have no effect on the world?

I think the biggest idea behind the virus is massive media manipulation. Minds are manipulated indirectly, so that they start to "allow" those, who create these negative messages, for their activity.

I mean, who decides whether to allow you to function in the society, when you do not follow those new regulations? For instance, when you go shopping or to the school and the person in the shop or regulations in the school (or anywhere else) tells you to check your tempture, put in gloves, or a mask?

I call it actually "massive training".

In fact, nothing changed from februrary 2020... except the thoughts of how the world is and what "we" "should" do about it. So these are just manipulated people who started to control everyone else now! Society against the society! This is how manipulation works. They put a salesman against the others, trying to keep a new "order" on the streets, in the shops, in the restaurants, in the schools, and everywhere else.

Do you think that they won't find a way to convince you that you should even install a camera in your own house, because of your safety?

Would you believe that?

Or maybe, it would be your safety then under the danger, if you allow all of that to happen?

One by one, they are experimenting how many people would follow the regulations: gloves, masks, etc. This is a big experiment which purpose is to find out how much pressure is needed to control the masses (mind, in fact).

Now, you have a choice: be a subject of this massive illusion of the "situation" and thus being an uncouncios creator, or be a really creative person - literally: creating the world.

In old times creation (manipulation) of reality was called "magic". But as some already pointed out in this thread: https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...3-Beyond-magic
this is mind which in the end works as it does: it is the "physics" and "metaphysics" of the universe - the mind builds:

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Cayce
Mind is the Builder, and the Physical is the Result
In this sense, we are "dreaming" our reality all the time, and most of the time we are unconscious dreamers. Unconscious is weak and easy to manipulate by those, who know how the reality works. It is just a matter of convincing every single person to create a reality according to their liking (not your liking).

HISTORY REPEATS - ATLANTIS
This is nothing new. As I've read, and my personal ESP experiences confirm that, in Atlantis there were similar attempts to control the whole society by using something like massive media for manipulative purposes - manipulating minds of millions so that they were kept in fear. This is happening again now.

Probably many of people here on AD lived in Atlantis in other incarnation, myself included. There are deep memories hidden somewhere in the unconscious mind which are the treasures to be uncovered. I think it is worth of doing that: to go beyond the limitation of one incarnation and accessing your full potential of all life-times, not just few decades in this lifetime!

Masses do not believe that. Incarnations officially does not exist. The official message of all sciences, medical institutions, and common life style, is to convince you that you have just one life time - and you should not care about anyting but exploiting your body, mind and spirit to the limits - through ioverwork, alocohol and drugs abuse, imbalanced life style, empty egoism, or in many other ways!

Could it be more manipulative than that? Hardly! We live in the most manipulative illusion that is possible to create: that your mind is not a part of reality! That it has no effect on it!

This is the biggest lie of all times.

Now, to the Atlantis. Using the advantage of knowledge from the incarnations from such advanced civilizations, as Atlantis, it is possible to find a blueprint to use it to for our advantage - not against it. Therefore, I think it is really worth to take this "journey" into discovery of hidden treasures of the unconscious mind.

The other story is - why it is unconscious...