Thread: Disinformation

Disinformation

I frequently stumble upon facts that question many things I believed so far, because they were 'officially obvious' and 'commonly accepted'.

Now I started to doubt literally everything.

Recently, for instance, I thought that food I take is healthy, as it is frequently recommended, and there are lots of institutions or systems (like diets) which praise it for its super qualities. Just found out that it is not - actually it is the opposite.

This is just one example of so many things that soon I'll be able to write an encyclopedia on this!

We are like stupid pawns in the big game, someone at the top - the 'player' - laughs cruelly probably at us from its heights, satisfied with the results of this game so far.

That's what I mean by questioning everything, and trusting only yourself and your intuition.
    Changed essential thought:

question everyone except yourself... just kidding

Blog Entries

Re: Disinformation

That is deliberate. Whoever is behind this wants everyone to question everything, so that they keep looking. More looking, more clicks. You can say anything about anything and someone is going to say it's not true.
    That's where discernment and common sense come in- too bad that seems to be rare these days.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Disinformation

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    That is deliberate. Whoever is behind this wants everyone to question everything, so that they keep looking. More looking, more clicks. You can say anything about anything and someone is going to say it's not true.
    That's where discernment and common sense come in- too bad that seems to be rare these days.
    There is a higher state of mind, which you gain by not falsely trusting external sources (authorities) of truth. This leads you to developing your inner sense of truth. I think there were some teachings of such sort in the East. Anyway, the opposite to looking (searching) is mental laziness.

People tend to mistake "looking", or "searching" perhaps, with mental confusion. This is how they are taught in schools and by the scientific dogma. The solution is to search beyond.
    Changed essential thought:

question everyone except yourself... just kidding