Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Magic

Magic

People believe this:

- thoughts are thoughts
    - things are things
    - people are things which can think (somehow)
    - both do not interact and integrate at all
    - technology is things designed by mind

I think this:

- thoughts are things
    - things affect thoughts
    - people are both (physical is the result - of thoughts)
    - both have no choice but to interact with everything else
    - magic is deliberate thoughts in action

The conclusion is this:

- magic makes things
    - universe is magical
    - every ability is spiritual - and possibly mental and / or astral
    - ability is a higher-level tought, or is like a function in mathematics: it creates things
    - things are lower-level form, or are like numbers in mathematics: they are infinite and are the effects of creation

Abilities are part of magic, and magic is a part of abilities. Both are functions of mind.

Creativity is like a function to abilities and magic. It creates both.

Spirit is the source of creativity and expression.

Lack of self expression means being not expressed / manifested / extinct on a certain level.

No spirit means... no existence.

Expressing magic means being in touch with inner yourself.
    Using technology means being out of touch.

Mind cannot be defined. And spirit is outside the boundaries of mind (which has no boundaries - just a paradox).

Here's the condensed secret of magic - i.e. the entrance to the essence of the universe:

https://youtu.be/8nC3tEuYtqY?t=63

I'm coming on way too strong
    Don't think I'll be crushed

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Re: Magic

I did this:

Was thinking about several girls at different times.

However, I forgot that time does not exist...

The results are this:

For some reasons all of them suddenly want to meet me in the now.

Obviously I'm not able to do that.

The problem is this:

Now, how to deal with that?

Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO3l733WRN0&t=17
    Last edited by Antares; 30th September 2020 at 07:39 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Any ideas?
    Found several different solutions, some better than others, yet was not entirely happy with any.
    So I waited for a better one. The solution is the intuition which handles things itself just like that when the mind is overly occupied with thoughts.

Sometimes in the nights I am given information, like on the nature of the universe or astrology. I can learn about astrology in the practical context more in 2 hours in the night than by reading a stack of books in 2 years.

This night I figured clearly what Edgar Cayce stated
    The signs of the zodiac are karmic patterns; the planets are the looms; the will is the weaver.
    The planets are only the potential to be used - or not. Number of possible ways how one can deal with his or her own birth chart are infinite. And they change in time.

Your true mind is beyond any astrological influences (planets basically). It uses will to choose, to align or to resist any of the planets - as well as to arrange them in your personality. Literally arrange - by making a configuration (channeling of energy between them: one way, the other way, or two ways). For example, a triangle may work in this way that one planet, say Venus, may transit the energy to the other one, say Sun in multiple ways, like: being a dispatcher of the energy, being a commander, being an ally etc. Both can support each other, or one of the planets can pull more from the other as its source of power.
    Like, say, Venus can gain charisma from Sun, and Sun can gain appeal from Venus. This way you may achieve certain domination of these influences at cost of the other planets, say Saturn being weak because of those, as the former make a "overtone" for the whole energy in one's personality.

Further more, it is not just aspects which affect the planets; they affect the whole chart indirectly (the result being your personality) by taking away power from the other planets - or amplifying it.

All of that depends on your will - on how you arrange (typically unconsciously) the energies being at your disposal in this life time.

And astrology is the art and science of discovering those arragenement patterns, best done by yourself rather than an astrologer (who can only by a helper, not a "doctor").

Taoists were:
    - taoist philosophy practitioners
    - taoist philosophy philosophers
    - artists
    - writers
    - scientists
    - astrologers
    - geo-logers (my term )
    - alchemists
    - medics
    - martial artists
    - shamans
    - mages

All of these.

I found natural healing* as well as understanding and following taoist guidelines (these are not principles) increase magical powers.

This should be obvious, but is not for most.

Power comes from nature. Nature is the universe. The universe is immortal (eternal). This is what taoist teachings are essentially about**.

Following these in the times of so-called "epidemy" would keep you powerful while others getting slaves. I respect others will to be enslaved or to be killed; I prefer however them to believe in love, freedom and personal power. Yet free will is above all principles of the universe.

* Healing is not just physical as most people tend to think; I wrote about this in other posts

** Taoist basis for the whole knowledge and practice comes from understanding the cosmology (nature) of the universe
    Last edited by Antares; 12th October 2020 at 08:38 AM.

If I derive all of my spirituality from nature I am supernatural? No. Divine? No. Human and that's a thing that I am capable of being.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    If I derive all of my spirituality from nature I am supernatural? No. Divine? No. Human and that's a thing that I am capable of being.
    "No-divine" is 'norm', i.e. truth about the Nature being commonly agreeded to. "Super" is the Nature's secret still not discovered (and hence typically overlooked and not believed in).

Stating that supernatural is impossible is like stating "I know everything about everything."

(That's why taoists spoke about the secrets of the universe).

Stating that superhuman is impossible is like stating "I am 100% of what human can be."

(That's why taoists spoke about the secrets of the human specie).

BTW spirit is super-natural. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRshPCM9lhk&t=12

Quote Originally Posted by white zombie
    Digg'n in my heart I find a human generator ... spirit go up to the sky
    I am alive, roll in my maze
    Staying a step from the human race
    Creep on the wheels of love
    Do you know what it means to feel like god?
    Feed the gods a strychnine
    'Mana' is the term used by shamans to describe low-level energy utilized for small goals.

'Spirit' is the term used by spirit to describe high-level energy for supernatural working in the way that people still think it is not super.*

*but when it is, people think "it must be a god", and bow to this power! Then gods are laughing.

When you derive "human-nessity", you become human. When you derive "spirit-uality", you become spirit. There is no other option.**
    I.e. you become what you become, alike attracts alike, you are what you are... God is god because it derives godhead-ity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AlKUxa2JTk
    Fallen god is a god who denied that it is a god, and incarnated into a human shell.
    Are you a human shell in a god's disguise?

**the secret of taoist alchemy is spirit; the secret of spirit is supernatural; the secret of supernatural is creativity; creativity is primordial (everything else is not a secret and is derive-ative - i.e. not spiritual; just to sum up)
    Last edited by Antares; 12th October 2020 at 03:33 PM.

Yes primordial... the presumption of supernatural has primal/primordial at odds and does not reckon that.

Check this band from Australia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShiShrR_nh8&t=109

Supernatural is not always obvious, more often it is unobvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverchair
    Never knew we were living in a world with a mind that could be so sure
    Never knew we were living in a world with a mind that could be so small
    Never knew we were living in a world and the world is an open core
    Maybe we don't want to live in a world where our innocence is so short

True, the more innocent, the more subtle.