Thread: when you practice energy work, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?

1. when you practice energy work, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?

Can you tell me, when you practice energy work of full-body circuit, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?Because when sitting and practicing energy movement, I need to bend the path once when moving energy from the bottom of the foot to the top of the head. If you practice standing up, the energy can move directly along the body from the soles of the feet to the top of the head, which is relatively smooth.

Re: when you practice energy work, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?

Hi zhangyan, You may find it easier to have a straight body either standing or lying down but from my own experience the beauty of NEWS is it can be done anywhere , anytime, and in any position.
    I’ve done it standing waiting in a que, air flight, train ride. The focus on the specific body part, moving through the limb is the importance.
    To feel this.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

3. Re: when you practice energy work, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?

thank you very much!

Blog Entries

Re: when you practice energy work, when you move energy from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet, do you practice standing or sitting?

I do it either way.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.