Thread: Which is the final goal for the humanity?

Which is the final goal for the humanity?

Honoroble Robert Bruce

I remember Robert A. Monroe talked about going to a door in a astral projection experience.
    For the urantia book is to develop the technique to contact with the spirit of the father in you, and to learn to do his will, and then start the process to fusion with him.

Which is for you, scientifically, the ultimate goal each human must reach

Re: Which is the final goal for the humanity?

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    Honoroble Robert Bruce

I remember Robert A. Monroe talked about going to a door in a astral projection experience.
    For the urantia book is to develop the technique to contact with the spirit of the father in you, and to learn to do his will, and then start the process to fusion with him.

Which is for you, scientifically, the ultimate goal each human must reach
    Well yea the final goal for a individual human would be fusion with our adjuster/higher self. This would go down as the path of the master, where we expand our connection to source and learn to completely control our energy.

The path for humanity would be light and life. It is unclear if this level of civilization can be grouped into the kardashev scale. I would have to personally put it in between. A type 1 and a type 2 civilization. But then again a civilization entering light and life would have their entire planet and solar system stabilized to function forever by the power controllers so it’s pretty much never ending.

(Urantia book reader for over a decade)

If you would like more info on human development. I would look up Aunt Claire’s post on here. She goes extensively into the different levels of energy body development and it’s atunment to source.

She has also given amazing descriptions of shamballah, and receiving teachings from mahatmas/melkezideck a. I have speculated that in her astral travels shamballah might actually be the Jerusem headquarters, or some of the higher mansion worlds.

Thank you atsguy

I do not think there is an ultimate finite goal for humans.

Its like climbing a mountain, and when you get to the top you realize you are only in the foothills and there are bigger mountains ahead. This scenario repeats infinitely.

robert

In fact, there may be no goals at all... other than your perception (and others, like religions) "suggests" you.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post

Its like climbing a mountain, and when you get to the top you realize you are only in the foothills and there are bigger mountains ahead. This scenario repeats infinitely.

robert
    Dare I say it, you can climb a mountain, but that's the same as dying on top of your friends. You can swim a sea, but that's the same as eating your family. You can sail to never, but that's the same as leaving your wife. The possibilities are endless, if you do seek to betray the truth found on you for this time being. Every answer has a natural post, to presume kindness, after all.

An answer to "betraying the truth" as I have put it, as I have found, as I have witnessed, is the natural force called onus, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post

robert
    Thank you Robert Bruce, then which is the next step?, we learned to have and astral projection, learned about negs, energies, higher mind, now we have the him that creates realities in your mind (in the other post there is a link)

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    I think sex drives evolution - and all entropes are perfectly congnisant of that cyclical paradigm.