Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you have an opinion about the structuring of the mind and the him?

Do you have an opinion about the structuring of the mind and the him?

Hello Honorable Robert Bruce, sorry for asking questions, but maybe you are interested in this topics.

The him is the supreme god, here is a link explaining its importance, do you have some comment?
    http://www.geocities.ws/xcxfxr/TheHim_9sep2020.pdf

The him is important in the affirmations too, instead of saying "I am powerfully protected", "I am powerfully protected by the supreme god" can make a difference, but you must understand and set in your mind the supreme god correctly

greetings

Re: Do you have an opinion about the structuring of the mind and the him?

My opinion is that anything between your will and power, and your 'spiritual' activity, is an unnecessary at best, and a dangerous at worst, mediator. It takes you away from your core center and your personal source of power. Try magic, instead.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

The him is in your mind, defining what is real and what is not, you simply can't ignore it, or you leave it as it is, or you take control of it.

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    The him is in your mind, defining what is real and what is not, you simply can't ignore it, or you leave it as it is, or you take control of it.
    Well... 'him' seems to suggest well that it is an outern, and not an inner part of yourself, but let leave the labels alone. You also may ignore any part of yourself if you will. The 'him' label may also have a side-effect of giving the control to something which you may mistake with yourself at some level. Of course I am not suggesting you anything, you would do what you feel that suits you best; just trying to give you the other options for consideration. To me, it does not only feel appealing, but it is rather the opposite.

BTW structuring mind is done without affirmations. I do not like affirmations because they are very low level tools - something like pharmaceutics for the brain. Have you considered the beyond-intellectual identification of these concepts?

Antares, is true you are giving control to a third entity, the problem is that third entity already exists in your mind like Jehova, Alah or Christ, the goal is to take conscious of that and understand some people who manipulated that religions, are indirectly imposing in your mind a reality.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    My opinion is that anything between your will and power, and your 'spiritual' activity, is an unnecessary at best, and a dangerous at worst, mediator. It takes you away from your core center and your personal source of power. Try magic, instead.
    I agree. Adding 'it over there' just makes it farther from you, instead of recognizing- and integrating- discovering what is there.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Antares, is true you are giving control to a third entity, the problem is that third entity already exists in your mind like Jehova, Alah or Christ, the goal is to take conscious of that and understand some people who manipulated that religions, are indirectly imposing in your mind a reality.
    But you are reinforcing the manipulation. Not everyone is a traditional religionist, but adding "the supreme god" or something of the sort just brings you back to that idea instead of discovering the truth of your Self.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    But you are reinforcing the manipulation. Not everyone is a traditional religionist, but adding "the supreme god" or something of the sort just brings you back to that idea instead of discovering the truth of your Self.
    cftraveler I think to understand how it works, program and control by yourself the him in your mind is the idea, for that reason I included the link explaining what is the him. This had been a long investigation, it is not a simple idea, I explain that the evidence shows the concept you know of Jehova was created most by Moses when he tried to create a new society and he successfully did it, not perfectly but he created a new reality where human sacrifices were bad and the good is the correct.

cftraveler I think to understand how it works, program and control by yourself the him in your mind is the idea, for that reason I included the link explaining what is the him. This had been a long investigation, it is not a simple idea, I explain that the evidence shows the concept you know of Jehova was created most by Moses when he tried to create a new society and he successfully did it, not perfectly but he created a new reality where human sacrifices were bad and the good is the correct.
    And the religion led the world to even a bigger disaster, IMHO...

I think what is going on since the science started to rule over people's mentality is the hidden benefit of taking them away from the "gods" (external deities, or just symbols) and bringing back the faith in self. Of course, it will take some time until people realize they are not the only intelligent entities in the universe, but I don't think Moses is a good pattern to follow, IMHO he is thousands of years outdated

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    And the religion led the world to even a bigger disaster, IMHO...

I think what is going on since the science started to rule over people's mentality is the hidden benefit of taking them away from the "gods" (external deities, or just symbols) and bringing back the faith in self. Of course, it will take some time until people realize they are not the only intelligent entities in the universe, but I don't think Moses is a good pattern to follow, IMHO he is thousands of years outdated
    Moses was improved by Christ, and Christ was improveed by the Urantia revelation in the process to create a more effective him, if you read Urantia, you will find phrases very interesting like "everything is real, it can be false or true, but they are real", evidence that is a programming of the Him, solving some problems, you don't have to humilliate and repress to allow god act in you, god will not avoid adversity but he will accompany in your journey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast