Good day to all! I'm hoping to master astral projection. I first found out about AP in 2011 and was fascinated by it. I bought Mr. Bruce's book and was able to have a few brief experiences. I won't bore you with my life story but I always had other things going on and wasn't really able to give AP the focus it required to be truly proficient at it. So it was really just a passing interest.

I have started the 90 day guided program a few times over the years but had not finished it (I think I had made it about halfway on two separate occasions) I'm thinking this time I'll actually try to follow the CD companion as I found this helpful. My general plan is as follows:

1. Week 1 relaxation CD
2. Week 2-3 meditation/focus CD
3. Week 4 energy raising
4. Afterward will do mediation once a week, energy raising once a week and OBE practice 2-3 times per week.

In addition I will keep a dream journal (on my phone, will only post noteworthy dreams here) and try do do energy raising each night.

Hopefully this log will keep me accountable. Astral projection seems more akin to something like a martial art which might take years to truly master but hopefully in the next 2-3 months I can at least build some fundamentals and good habits going forward.

Will try to update this log regularly and am certainly open to any feedback or constructive criticism. I may not be able to respond right away since I live in North America and the time zone is different.

One aspect of astral projection that intrigued me in particular was the aspect of astral time travel - viewing past events and the possibility of interacting with or perhaps influencing the past. However I feel like that is something for further down the road.

It's not over boyos, it's only begun
Let's see if life throws Andy a Mulligan