I am so grateful for your time, kindness, and sharing your experience with me.

I also have felt that whatever the eye is there for, I must work it out within myself.

It is interesting that you mentioned a “scanning effect” from the eye, because this has been my experience often as well.

I have been slacking on keeping up with my journal, this was a great reminder to start writing in it again.

Before I read this reply, I was told of a family disagreement. The person that told me, had just done something extremely similar to me the night before.

I was going to text my reply, and my first thought was “I’m sure however you’re going to handle it will be the best way you know how.”

But then....

My ego took over. I had thoughts of “well you just did something similar to me, you interrupted my deep cleaning and I had to sage my house the other night because you came here drunk and yelling. So I don’t CARE! Take your negativity elsewhere, I don’t want to hear about your problems when you caused the same for me.”

The eye appeared. It moved the pupil left to right, as if not approving this response. Almost like saying, “Speak with unconditional love and compassion.”

When my mind went to my first original thought, the eye nodded in agreement.
I sent the text and it went away.

This is just one example of many that I’ve had hundreds of times so far.

Ive been doing guided meditations to align with my souls purpose and integrating my higher self into my thoughts and actions, maybe the eye is here for that.

Thank you again Susan