Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Seeing purple sphere for months now

Exclamation Seeing purple sphere for months now

Hello and thank you in advance to anyone responding or learning from my post.

I am new to the Kundalini program. I decided to pursue further knowledge, since there has been no other explanation for recent events that I’ve been experiencing.

For months now, I have been seeing a purple image in the shape of a sphere that covers what I’m looking at.

sometimes the hue of purple varies, and rarely it changes color- yellow or red or turquoise.

i try not to pay attention to it, because it can get annoying. However, when I do decide to look closer, the inside swirls and the pupils in my eyes start to change. They will reflect purple lightning bolts of electric light being reflected in the irises of my eyes. IVe recorded this on camera on multiple occasions, because I thought I was going mad. I’ve even asked someone to watch me gaze at the purple sphere and tell me if they saw purple in my eyes, and they confirmed that they did.

id like to know what this is, and how I can make it go away.

Blog Entries

Re: Seeing purple sphere for months now

It's something that happens when you're developing clairvoyance- there is a lot of pseudo-religious mumbo-jumbo associated with it. If you can change the color to whatever you want, you can call it meditation practice. I call it the tendency to become synesthetic.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you for your response it Is very helpful

At first I thought it was a portal to hell lol.

After looking at it, I realized nothing bad ever came from it. It’s also there when I close my eyes.

If you would be so kind as to answer another question for me?

ive been seeing an eye. This eye manifests at certain times, and I don’t know what triggers the manifestation of it.

Basically, I can ask a question in my head, and the pupil of the eye can answer yes or no- by nodding the pupil up and down or left to right.

What is a method to discern if this is an entity or my own third eye

here are a few questions I’ve asked it:
    Me: Do you have something to show me? Eye:Yes
    Me: Am I ready? Eye: (telepathically) If you have to ask if you are ready, then you are not
    Me: Who are you Eye: No answer

The eye emits a ray. When it looks down the ray looks like a pyramid

any advice or opinion is truly appreciated and thank you for your time in answering my first question

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post

The eye emits a ray. When it looks down the ray looks like a pyramid
    Hi Sana
    The description to me sounds similar to The Eye Of Providence. Symbolic, often needing to be worked out.
    Eye. Ray . Pyramid.
    Eye above the pyramid.
    This is good and I found it very comforting when I used to see the eye.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Thank you, Susan.

yes, it is similar to your profile picture.

In your experience, is the eye a part of you or a separate entity?

Sana, I may take a day or two to answer you as I want to go back in my notes to put together the times I saw the eye then I can explain why I think the way I do about it, to understand better.
    Hopefully there may be something then you will find similar.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Thank you so much.

please, take as much time as you need.

i will also start to keep notes.

Quote Originally Posted by sana View Post

In your experience, is the eye a part of you or a separate entity?
    Sana At the time I was seeing the eye ( 4 occasions) I didn’t really think of it as an entity .
    Around then I was having many OBEs. I came to the conclusion that spirit were/was communicating with me and the eye re-established my faith, in other words I knew I wasn’t alone. I saw this as a symbol .

I will explain better by linking the events.

The first time, ( page4, 18/19Th March 2013 )
    https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...g-babies/page4

Prior to this I had been having such a buzz that I was actually starting to wonder if all of this was real or not.
    It re-established my faith and the following night was wonderful.

The second time , ( page 10, 27th July 2013). https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...-babies/page10

This time it was used symbolically .

The third time, ( page 24 , 7th March 2014) https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...-babies/page24

This time it was letting me know that this was real and I wasn’t alone.

The fourth time , ( 8TH MAY 2017) OBE https://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sh...hlight=Eyeball
    THIS was a giant eye that approached me during an OBE but it scanned me. It knew everything about me but didnt judge. Just scanned and stored.
    Once again I think this was symbolic . Possibly the eyes of the soul. At the time I was very disappointed in myself at my thoughts Of others and this eye KNEW EVERYTHING.

So you can see why I see getting a vision of the eye as having meaning but we have to work out what it means for ourselves. For me it symbolises I am not alone on this inner journey and what comes after is Truth.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I am so grateful for your time, kindness, and sharing your experience with me.

I also have felt that whatever the eye is there for, I must work it out within myself.

It is interesting that you mentioned a “scanning effect” from the eye, because this has been my experience often as well.

I have been slacking on keeping up with my journal, this was a great reminder to start writing in it again.

Before I read this reply, I was told of a family disagreement. The person that told me, had just done something extremely similar to me the night before.

I was going to text my reply, and my first thought was “I’m sure however you’re going to handle it will be the best way you know how.”

But then....

My ego took over. I had thoughts of “well you just did something similar to me, you interrupted my deep cleaning and I had to sage my house the other night because you came here drunk and yelling. So I don’t CARE! Take your negativity elsewhere, I don’t want to hear about your problems when you caused the same for me.”

The eye appeared. It moved the pupil left to right, as if not approving this response. Almost like saying, “Speak with unconditional love and compassion.”

When my mind went to my first original thought, the eye nodded in agreement.
    I sent the text and it went away.

This is just one example of many that I’ve had hundreds of times so far.

Ive been doing guided meditations to align with my souls purpose and integrating my higher self into my thoughts and actions, maybe the eye is here for that.

Thank you again Susan

Reading your first reply to your friend left me relaxed and I thought that was a lovely way to respond.
    Reading the second ( ego) left me tensing up and I found this is a good way To try to align.I often deliberately completely relax the whole body when speaking and what comes out is more gentle than when tensed. It helps with thoughts too. Good luck on your journey and enjoy and yes a journal is so important.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )