Thread: SERIOUS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

SERIOUS

Very unusual post from myself...

It seems someone is reading my posts in AD and tried to attack me. He used my nickname as a voice in my head.

For a few consecutive last nights some being, or person, tries to kill me, and last night was the worst. It says in my mind that I won't survive the night. He exactly knows everything about myself, talking sometimes to me during the day and night. I'm not sure if I would live tommorow... can you send me strong healing and protection?

This might be a group... asking me questions on what I know about ♥♥♥♥♥, were very aggressive. They attack probably from the OBE state, trying to crush parts of my physical and energetic body. Also, they put sort of amplifier into my brain, which is something like a strange wiretapping/translator between subconsciousness and your thoughts - I heared all my thoughts repeated in my head, like sent somewhere. I'm not sure if it is the case for a longer period, when I faced some health issues of similar nature, but not such a massive attack. I feel it as very strong vibrations of very terrorizing feeling searching for the weakest parts in my body - outside and inside, and then a feeling of gradual crushing.
    Last edited by Antares; 21st October 2020 at 09:13 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts