Thread: SERIOUS

SERIOUS

Very unusual post from myself...

It seems someone is reading my posts in AD and tried to attack me. He used my nickname as a voice in my head.

For a few consecutive last nights some being, or person, tries to kill me, and last night was the worst. It says in my mind that I won't survive the night. He exactly knows everything about myself, talking sometimes to me during the day and night. I'm not sure if I would live tommorow... can you send me strong healing and protection?

This might be a group... asking me questions on what I know about ♥♥♥♥♥, were very aggressive. They attack probably from the OBE state, trying to crush parts of my physical and energetic body. Also, they put sort of amplifier into my brain, which is something like a strange wiretapping/translator between subconsciousness and your thoughts - I heared all my thoughts repeated in my head, like sent somewhere. I'm not sure if it is the case for a longer period, when I faced some health issues of similar nature, but not such a massive attack. I feel it as very strong vibrations of very terrorizing feeling searching for the weakest parts in my body - outside and inside, and then a feeling of gradual crushing.
    Last edited by Antares; 21st October 2020 at 09:13 PM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Re: SERIOUS

Thanks for any help sent. It turned out to be a lesson for myself - which essentially is:
    Love heals, and everyone is worth a second chance

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Wow, these few days were very instructive to me... next thing I just learnt in practice:

Fight and struggle are really unnecessery, love and peace is what resolves the situations
    Also learnt:
    - telepathy is not good for most of society now when untrained in dealing with their own psychology - so blocked mental abilities allow them to survive (!)
    - dark forces around the Earth exist, the ancients were right
    - how healthy life style, as taught by TCM or Ayurveda, as well as things like qi-gong or yoga, prepare properly to be a breatharian (a person who needs only qi and possibly water, without any food)
    - how healing with light changes the body, aura, emotional, mental and spiritual self, being a practical alchemy of light
    Last edited by Antares; 23rd October 2020 at 08:32 AM.

Blog Entries

Especially during these days- I think shielding is the best practice, if you're sensitive.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thanks. Strange things are happening recently. Not sure what is the reason, have multiple suspicions, but I noticed that I'm having the same issues as many other members writing on AD! Like inability to sleep normally, nightmares, no normal dreams, constant health care / issues required (despite healthy life style) etc. for the recent week or so. I also hear constantly like someone tries to control my mind, sending strong thoughts of what I should 'think', instead of what I want to think. Many of them are aggressive or mocking. Not sure what's going on.
    Last edited by Antares; 24th October 2020 at 08:40 AM.

Blog Entries

I can give you my opinion. Because of lockdowns and such, there is a lack of 'normal' timekeeping- I once called a period in my life in which I was confined as 'one long month-long night). Once I settled into a normal routine in which I went out, that feeling passed. I think there is a more prolonged feeling of this, and this results in sleep disruptions. Even if you go out, there was a time when we barely did, and I do think this has to do with it.
    Coupled with the info wars we are going through- the authorities vs. the wannabe authorities, the 'against' groups that pop up every time anyone suggests anything at all about anything, and the now obvious lack of common sense exhibited at all times, the collective unconscious is a mess right now, and influences everything that once seemed as a a given.
    This has to cause some problems, and I think sleep disruption is the thing that facilitates everything else.
    I have no solutions, only possible explanations.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This is called illumination.