Hi folks.
You may have noticed I haven't participated much and might have been short with some of you. This is because I have been extremely distraught and overwhelmed. This is because my little sister has come down with a rare form of cancer that has basically put the cherry to what has been a crap year.
She is a hairdresser and lost her job in March because of the ♥♥♥♥♥ thing- she got sick and then when she was better, they closed all the places, and then, when she didn't seem to recover, one of her glands wouldn't 'unswell', and when she went to a doctor things got from bad to worse, it was cancer, a rare childhood cancer called Ewing's Sarcoma, with some mutations that baffled all the cancer doctors.
She has been battling this and is on her fourth round of chemotherapy, with no job, crap insurance and no other means of support except crap unemployment. We don't know how much more chemo and radiation (radiation hasn't started yet, staging has been difficult) and possibly more surgery. Meanwhile, she has a son to support, who also needs services as he's in the spectrum, and my siblings and I have been trying to help her, but the bills are unreal and we're all living under the same circunstances as other people.
If anyone has extra money or knows anyone who has money to spare I would be very grateful. Here is her Go Fund Me page:
https://gf.me/u/y93tty