Thread: Raising the Kundalini

Raising the Kundalini

RAISING THE KUNDALINI

I HAVE FOUND TWO METHODS FOR RAISING THE KUNDALINI ALL BY YOURSELF AND THEN YOU CAN TRANSFER THE ENERGY TO OTHERS TO PRODUCE WILL.

1. BLUE PEARL: INNOCENCE IS SOUND AND NOT ABOUT TO CALL OTHER PEOPLE DANGEROUS. YOU MUST HAVE A STILL THIRD EYE AND MEDITATE ON IT, ALSO TO ALLOW THE FORCE OF NATURE TO EXIST. WHEN YOU ALLOW NATURE YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY DIVINE.

2. CADUCEUS: WISDOM IS ALRIGHT AND FRANKLY THAT'S ALONE. IN THE HEART IS A PLACE CALLED "SIR" WHO KNOWS HOW TO BELIEVE IN ANYTHING. BY BELIEVING IN SIR, SIR CAN LOVE HIMSELF. WHEN YOU ALLOW YOURSELF YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY DIVINE.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO IS SUBTLE BUT IT WORKS TO SAY THAT DOING BOTH MEDITATION AND PRAYER WILL LEAD TO THE OPENING OF THE SACRED CHAKRA, THE SACRAL CHAKRA. THIS IS HOW KUNDALINI CAN BECOME CONSCIOUS AND THEN YOU CAN PASS IT ON. OLYRIS

Re: Raising the Kundalini

Some might call the fountain of youth the objective realisation of knowledge.

TYPE OF KUNDALINI

Fire kundalini: sex is honest
    Water kundalini: truth is honest
    Air kundalini: purpose is honest
    Earth kundalini: self is honest

If you only employ one element or two, you might not get the objective reality - so be true to rage at the very least.

Advanced Kundalini - Psychosis or Deliverance

What is Kali Yuga?

Kali Yuga is the theory that you breathe when you know. Some suffer this as instant (not permanent) insanity and remember that compassion had a point. Now, in more permanent cases of insanity there have not been respected deities. But at least you had this one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    TYPE OF KUNDALINI

Fire kundalini: sex is honest
    Water kundalini: truth is honest
    Air kundalini: purpose is honest
    Earth kundalini: self is honest

If you only employ one element or two, you might not get the objective reality - so be true to rage at the very least.
    Love this! what about the fifth element? heart/spirit?

With our powers combined do we become this guy? LOL
    captain planet.jpg

Seriously though, I wrongly thought kundalini was all related to sexual energy only, you have opened my eyes so thank you!

I do think that there is a 5th element. Myself I am onto the phase of earth kundalini (been practicing spirituality for 20 years now). I do believe the order is FWAE. It is a long, hard slog calling Love the real thing, but it is forever like it shows you.

I am not attempting the 5th element until I have grokked earth.

The theoretical 5th element is all four (WAEF) with fun - I think with ascension this is termed the "state of grace" - true freedom.

wisdom is honest:
    - you are always safe and protected
    - you are always getting what you truly wanted
    - friends are forever, family is forever
    - you are always guided, you are never alone

I think aether (the correct term for 5th element) connotates a birth beyond the Earth as it knew harm. Divine truth is won before it attempted that it is: Ascension to the rainbow body of light.

Blog Entries

I love that word Aether and also the word Ethereal. Thanks for your kind wise words