Thread: Anybody who never had success?

Anybody who never had success?

Hello,

I try to experience an OBE since 2015, with 2 breaks (each one for nearly 1 year).
    Still, a lot of months of daily exercises.

In 2015, I bought the book and made the whole 90 days-program, where I quickly started to feel my energy body and was full of hope.
    Never in those 90 days I had any „supernatural“ experience, and never afterwards.

I also never had any lucid dream in my life, though I had a phase where I tried to learn it. In those days I made several reality checks each hour of the day, but after 3 or 4 months I gave up, as I didn’t have any remarkable dream.

Then I made a break, and a year later I tried it again for several months (this time with several OBE-sequences from William Buhlman).
    And finally gave up again, as I didn’t feel any success, and made a huge break again.

Now, I am back and restarted the 90 days MAP program.
    At midday i make my exercises, while listening to an 1 hour OBE-HemiSync-Audio of the Monroe Institute.
    And before sleeping - as well as at night and also in the morning, when waking up - I make the OBE-sequence presented in Astral Dynamics.

There is one physical sensation I feel beginning after 20-30 minutes: permanent tingles in my body that I can also move up and down.
    It’s definitely another feeling than while energy work, where I feel the energy body, it’s rather some sort of (very mild) vibrations.. I guess.

If those vibrations / tingles arrive, I try to stay calm and focus on my breath, and I wait for the tingles to get stronger - or that they stop.
    As they never get stronger, the result is always the same: I wait, focus on my breath, and they don’t stop.
    The tingles simply don’t stop, and after further 10-15 minutes I begin to drift away more and more, so I finally start to make several exit techniques.
    Those also don’t result in any new feelings or sensations, the tingles / vibrations also don’t stop, and finally I give up, turn around (now the tingles stop) and sleep.

Is there anyone else who experienced such a long time of work, but no results, and who finally made it?
    In that case, what was the turning point, what did you change in your training to make it finally happen?

Thank you and best regards
    Last edited by Adept; 26th November 2020 at 04:08 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Anybody who never had success?

I'm not one of them (I got mine fairly soon) but if you would let me try to help you, would you answer this?
    When you get the energy vibrations (you said they're permanent- mind explaining what you mean by this?) are they the type that go up and down your body?
    Provided that they are exit vibrations (how long has it been, half an hour or 45 minutes?) can you get up with your body?
    Also one more thing- Please don't do daily exit attempts- try to give yourself at least two days in between exit attempts, especially if they're not working.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I'm not one of them (I got mine fairly soon) but if you would let me try to help you, would you answer this?
    When you get the energy vibrations (you said they're permanent- mind explaining what you mean by this?) are they the type that go up and down your body?
    Provided that they are exit vibrations (how long has it been, half an hour or 45 minutes?) can you get up with your body?
    Also one more thing- Please don't do daily exit attempts- try to give yourself at least two days in between exit attempts, especially if they're not working.
    First of all, thanks for the warning to not use exit techniques every day, I will pay attention to that.

To answer the questions (and a little bit more, just to be sure):

These tingles often start in the region of my neck / shoulders, but also very often in my arms or legs.
    Their beginning always feel like if someone lies under my mattress and „plunks“ from beneath. It almost feels like outside from my body, a little bit bumpy.

From their starting point, they quickly „expand“, but not by moving. It’s rather that they additionally appear on the other parts of my body.

For example it starts in one arm, and immediately after that also in the other one, and then (directly) in the legs.
    Another time it’s only in the back / shoulder region, and sometimes it’s only in the neck and the legs.

When I focus on them, I feel that the tingles seem to react a very tiny bit - but only by getting a little bit stronger, not by moving around.

They don’t „move“ at all.
    Its rather a feeling of steady „pulsation“, a permanent prickle and tingle, stronger, weaker, stronger, weaker.
    They are not strong, pretty mild indeed.

They don’t stop as long as I’m awake.
    I had very few evenings where they indeed disappeared after 10-15 minutes, but normally they stay (until I am too tired to continue and end my training in order to sleep).

I often heard you should wait until they are getting weaker or disappear, so normally I just wait and focus on my breath.
    But after 10+ minutes I get impatient and start to make exit techniques.

This phase can last up to 20 minutes, then I get too tired and drained, and finally decide to sleep now.
    As soon as I move physically, the tingles disappear.

I already had a lot of nights since summer feeling the tingles for 30-45 minutes (in total), plus exit techniques for 10-20 minutes (in total) while feeling the tingles.

They feel like the „stronger version“ of my energy body when making the daily energy work (body bouncing etc,) from MAPP.
    Nearly the same, but continuously. A little bit more energetic and vital.

I can open my eyes and look around, and they still persist.

During the first 2-3 weeks after beginning that training in summer, several hours after leaving the bed, sometimes suddenly they arrived in broad daylight, one second to the other. And then they stayed for several hours.

After those 2-3 weeks that „phenomena“ disappeared completely.

I can move my physical body at every time, I never ever experienced sleep paralysis in my life.
    Several times, when I decided to stop with exit techniques and sleep now, I made an experiment and raised my upper body with a quick, sudden, strong force („breaking the glue“, an author of an OBE-Book called this technique, so you physically (!) and „brutally“ sit up).
    This never was a problem, I can move my fingers or body at every second during my OBE-work.

The tingles seem to get weaker, compared to the beginning 3 months ago.
    When I begun with my training, it often was like if my whole mattress would vibrate by electricity under my body.

This isn’t the case any more, now they are mild and gentle, and still a little bit weird and interesting, to say so.
    But not strong or disturbing by any meaning.

I don’t have such tingles outside the OBE-training.
    When I decide to sleep, I don’t get them, and simply sleep away.

10-11 days ago I awoke at night while having / feeling those prickles. I immediately started to make exit techniques, and after several minutes I gave up. I was too tired, the feeling didn’t change and the techniques showed no effect by any meaning.

I also don’t get them every time and in the same „intensity“, often they are almost not present and extremely weak.

Well, I guess that this is the vibrational state, and if I refer to Astral Dynamics it should mean that my Energy Body builds the projetctable body.
    What wonders me is how long this vibrations occur, I never read that this would last 30+ minutes.
    And so I begin to make techniques like the rope, to place my consciousness outside of the body (as well as described in Astral Dynamics).
    And here comes the problem: I don’t feel any special effect. I have those tingles, I switch the techniques from minute to minute, and after 15+ minutes I „realize“ that nothing will change.

Perhaps is this my mistake - should I simply continue and not stop? But if so, how long should one practice the exit techniques?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Adept; 28th November 2020 at 06:30 PM.

My questions have been answered via PM, thanks @CFTraveler!