Thread: Once in a Blue Moon

Once in a Blue Moon

I have always found that this superstition is the most powerful.

Once in a blue moon, I -
    - put a clear quartz crystal under my pillow
    - mop the floor of the house twice
    - drink a bottle of bombay sapphire gin

Scientifically, these listed appear to indicate that spirit is clean once in a blue moon. Yes, absolutely.

Think.

Re: Once in a Blue Moon

So I can derive that pure thoughts are alone, cycles are necessary for evolution, perfection is a doing word... more.

Is there such thing as overwriting real proof?
    Is there a reason to believe we are stuck with the past?
    Is there anything to say about the consensus reality, that it knows anything at all?

I think that there might be some work done on minds, that can never be undertaken by (the) unspiritualised masses... including, making sense of the moment now, which is theoretically beyond money, ie linear time, work, order, "us and them."

If you were beyond money, would you say that you were divine? Would you find that there are maybe other examples of this? Might these examples allude to a secret understanding which bears truth and not lies? Liberation is the spiritual truth far sooner than any "we believe in peace" rates itself a mention.

We are not there, yet!

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    If you were beyond money, would you say that you were divine? Would you find that there are maybe other examples of this? Might these examples allude to a secret understanding which bears truth and not lies? Liberation is the spiritual truth far sooner than any "we believe in peace" rates itself a mention.

We are not there, yet!
    Something occured to me this morning and it's a trap, but worth knowing - caged birds do feel at home. First, a comment about religion:
    - good believes that self is good: only
    - bad believes that victory is good: only
    - evil believes that ego is good: only

Now, self and ego obviously have their pitfalls, humility. And here is the deal with bad, you should know: If I were to presume a victory the moment I inserted myself here and until the moment I left the planet, I would never question, in myself, the thought confidence. And henceforth, I would never cease to pray. Hitherto that, God would never cease to humble me. Now, is that called Earth or is that called Hell?

I tell you this, though: Because religion is about humility and making mistakes... it might take a change of mind, for a great many. How do you change your mind anyway?...

Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    Something occured to me this morning and it's a trap, but worth knowing - caged birds do feel at home.
    OK, so caged birds do feel at home, while caged dogs don't.

How do you change your species anyway?... Learning is inevitable, characters.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Now, self and ego obviously have their pitfalls ... I would never question, in myself, the thought confidence
    Confidence is a confusing term (concept). It is a natural consequence of turning inward - into your true self. People think otherwise: that it comes from outside and is related to the outern world... well, it doesn't.

Ego is a part. Part of consiousness. Putting more attention to the whole than the parts will turn your Earth into Heaven.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Charity bears the most interesting question: Is it okay to be caring about people who can not care?
    And the answer is: Yes, insofar as that you yourself may do.

The suffix "ess" to me indicates that the thing is an essence or quality fact.

So for example:
    - goodness: "I want"
    - emptiness or loneliness: "You want"
    - happiness: "We want"

To want is necessary in order to survive yourself​ - having a soul, right? I put this here in Once in a Blue Moon to indicate that the alternative, "You don't matter," does not, will not, can not survive essence or quality. That is what this superstition is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Confidence is a confusing term (concept). It is a natural consequence of turning inward - into your true self. People think otherwise: that it comes from outside and is related to the outern world... well, it doesn't.

Ego is a part. Part of consiousness. Putting more attention to the whole than the parts will turn your Earth into Heaven.
    Love this Antares, and I agree.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Once in a Blue Moon, I

Intuition and forgiveness make for self is divine: I turned the other cheek to a monster.
    Logic and forgiveness make for self is holy: I saw no evil, heard no evil, in all damnation.

Anything else?
    Yes - meditation is intellect and forgiveness. Intellect is right-in-between intuition and logic as the moderator.