Thread: Moved: Evoking Robert Bruce

1. Moved: Evoking Robert Bruce

As far as I know Mr Bruce is an ascended master.Is it possible to evoke Mr Bruce's presence post astral projection for navigating the astral planes or for manifestation akin to what we do in India to gurus.we acknowledge them as master mystics and invoke their powers and wisdom through certain chants and gestures for spritiual or material desires.IS it possible to do the same with Mr Bruce?

Robert talks about higher self with helping in manifestation but I would like to directly work with him as I find his work truly groundbreaking.I have all his books and have followed him since his early appearance on the internet when he wrote articles about astral projection.As as an Indian I have no problem to consider you as my guru and pay respect to you as a master of the mystic arts as we do these things with our mystics all the time unlike the western world.

Are there certain chants or gestures involved if I would like to invoke you presence/guidance?

Thanks

Astralreek

Re: Evoking Robert Bruce

I suppose if Robert was willing. I have an interesting story to tell. When Robin Williams, the actor, died I was heartbroken. I felt like I'd lost a favorite family friend or uncle even though I'd never met the man. I don't even live in the same State in the US as he did. I'm just a boring middle class, middle age lady who lives in a boring suburb. I had a few very emotional, tear filled one-way conversations with Robin in my car. I told him how sorry I was that he had gotten that horrible illness that took his mind away from him and that I understood why he took his life because he was obviously suffering greatly. I told him how much he meant to me and to the world and that it felt like another bright light had been extinguished from the world. I told him that even though I never met him, I felt like I'd lost a beloved uncle. By this time I was ugly crying with snot coming down my face.

After that, I had dreams about him. The one I remember the most is me being in a crowded room, like a conference or a party. Everyone is standing really close together talking. I'm talking to someone and Robin walks by. We catch each other's eye and I reach out to him with my hand and he grabs it and gives me a really big smile as he passes by.

Then about a month or so later, my daughter exclaims: "Why is Robin Williams showing up in our house at night?" She has been having lucid dreams and OBEs since she was a child. I asked her what she meant and she said that the previous night she and I were talking while she was dreaming and Robin just popped into the house and I just responded by saying "Oh hi Robin". lol.

So anything is possible, I guess. I would just go into a meditative state and talk to Robert and ask.
    Last edited by Chrysalis; 10th December 2020 at 05:27 PM.

Robin Williams is a great Zen Master - I have found him willing, on the unconscious level, to take me to his level.

Blog Entries

Our Robert Bruce is alive. My understanding of 'ascended master' is someone who has trascended this existence. Unless you mean his ancestor, or that he has reached the end of his incarnation while still alive?
    As far as I know Mr Bruce is an ascended master
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Evoking Robert Bruce

I suppose he has a mastery over astral projection and been to the realm of ascended masters, has met many masters in his life,had astral initiations from them...so doesn’t he qualify to be an ascended master.in our country we call them jivanmukta one who has transcended this reality/mastered nirvana state during his lifetime without dying.we have so many so called masters like Sadguru Sri Sri Ravishankar Yogananda etc.

olyris
    Venerable Member

Join DateAug 2016Posts1,188

Robin Williams is a great Zen Master - I have found him willing, on the unconscious level, to take me to his level.

I'm not surprised. He was a very kind, compassionate and giving man when he was alive. He gave money to support Chris Reeve after he was paralyzed. They were roommates when they were younger. He had a very curious mind. He was deeply into physics and metaphysics. I think he was very surprised to find out how much of the world loved him and mourned his loss after he died. He didn't realize how much joy he gave to the world just portraying Genie in Aladdin. How many kids grew up and grow up watching that movie around the world? Anybody remember Disney's tribute to him? They tweeted a picture of Aladdin and Genie and the words "Genie you're free". So much love. I just wish he had known before the illness took his mind. Geesh. I'm puddling up here.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Our Robert Bruce is alive. My understanding of 'ascended master' is someone who has trascended this existence. Unless you mean his ancestor, or that he has reached the end of his incarnation while still alive?
    The Scottish king Robert The Bruce is a close parallel with Robert from Down Under. It's all about fear, and how the best thing to do is be right! My favourite king is Alexander The Great, who knows that romance is start to finish, hence God. I have myself been this myth quite promisingly. In this age of terror, wise to revert a little back from popular government.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

I'm not surprised. He was a very kind, compassionate and giving man when he was alive. He gave money to support Chris Reeve after he was paralyzed. They were roommates when they were younger. He had a very curious mind. He was deeply into physics and metaphysics. I think he was very surprised to find out how much of the world loved him and mourned his loss after he died. He didn't realize how much joy he gave to the world just portraying Genie in Aladdin. How many kids grew up and grow up watching that movie around the world? Anybody remember Disney's tribute to him? They tweeted a picture of Aladdin and Genie and the words "Genie you're free". So much love. I just wish he had known before the illness took his mind. Geesh. I'm puddling up here.
    My Christian God voice says cases such as his are homicide, because the identity has been muddled with children, leaving no chance of escape. Other examples are Michael Jackson and possibly Elvis... these people behave like they are young. It is a massive karma that all we all have to release... It is NOT a sin to be the child in you - the world must stop testing this.

Re: Moved: Evoking Robert Bruce

Honestly you could just send him a email lol. Or get a session with Robert, he offers his consulting online and can give you some good advice and direction on your life situation