Thread: Moved: Evoking Robert Bruce

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Evoking Robert Bruce

I suppose if Robert was willing. I have an interesting story to tell. When Robin Williams, the actor, died I was heartbroken. I felt like I'd lost a favorite family friend or uncle even though I'd never met the man. I don't even live in the same State in the US as he did. I'm just a boring middle class, middle age lady who lives in a boring suburb. I had a few very emotional, tear filled one-way conversations with Robin in my car. I told him how sorry I was that he had gotten that horrible illness that took his mind away from him and that I understood why he took his life because he was obviously suffering greatly. I told him how much he meant to me and to the world and that it felt like another bright light had been extinguished from the world. I told him that even though I never met him, I felt like I'd lost a beloved uncle. By this time I was ugly crying with snot coming down my face.

After that, I had dreams about him. The one I remember the most is me being in a crowded room, like a conference or a party. Everyone is standing really close together talking. I'm talking to someone and Robin walks by. We catch each other's eye and I reach out to him with my hand and he grabs it and gives me a really big smile as he passes by.

Then about a month or so later, my daughter exclaims: "Why is Robin Williams showing up in our house at night?" She has been having lucid dreams and OBEs since she was a child. I asked her what she meant and she said that the previous night she and I were talking while she was dreaming and Robin just popped into the house and I just responded by saying "Oh hi Robin". lol.

So anything is possible, I guess. I would just go into a meditative state and talk to Robert and ask.
    Last edited by Chrysalis; 10th December 2020 at 05:27 PM.