Thread: Moved: Evoking Robert Bruce

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Evoking Robert Bruce

olyris
    Venerable Member

Join DateAug 2016Posts1,188

Robin Williams is a great Zen Master - I have found him willing, on the unconscious level, to take me to his level.

I'm not surprised. He was a very kind, compassionate and giving man when he was alive. He gave money to support Chris Reeve after he was paralyzed. They were roommates when they were younger. He had a very curious mind. He was deeply into physics and metaphysics. I think he was very surprised to find out how much of the world loved him and mourned his loss after he died. He didn't realize how much joy he gave to the world just portraying Genie in Aladdin. How many kids grew up and grow up watching that movie around the world? Anybody remember Disney's tribute to him? They tweeted a picture of Aladdin and Genie and the words "Genie you're free". So much love. I just wish he had known before the illness took his mind. Geesh. I'm puddling up here.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris
    Robin Williams is a great Zen Master - I have found him willing, on the unconscious level, to take me to his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post

I'm not surprised. He was a very kind, compassionate and giving man when he was alive. He gave money to support Chris Reeve after he was paralyzed. They were roommates when they were younger. He had a very curious mind. He was deeply into physics and metaphysics. I think he was very surprised to find out how much of the world loved him and mourned his loss after he died. He didn't realize how much joy he gave to the world just portraying Genie in Aladdin. How many kids grew up and grow up watching that movie around the world? Anybody remember Disney's tribute to him? They tweeted a picture of Aladdin and Genie and the words "Genie you're free". So much love. I just wish he had known before the illness took his mind. Geesh. I'm puddling up here.
    My Christian God voice says cases such as his are homicide, because the identity has been muddled with children, leaving no chance of escape. Other examples are Michael Jackson and possibly Elvis... these people behave like they are young. It is a massive karma that all we all have to release... It is NOT a sin to be the child in you - the world must stop testing this.