Thread: Natural resources

Natural resources

What are the resources? Take away 'money' from this planet, and think what remains. Ancients in most did not put that much attention to money as modern people, they enjoyed more natural resources. But if you put aside wars - such as Akkad or Rome started and kept throughout the whole history of their existence - the ancient people didn't try to control the nature; they just treated it as free resource in most and available to all, until the recent times. They didn't attempted to control how much Sun rays come to the Earth, how much natural Earth energy should be available to people and not to fight with the other electromagnetic and other influences, or how much of the lands and seas should the planet maintain.

Here is what I see when on the Earth:
    - the Sun
    - the Moon
    - the solar system
    - the stars
    - the energy (qi, electro-magnetic waves)
    - atmosphere (air)
    - natural ecosystem
    - variety of plants
    - variety of animals
    - stones and rocks (earth)
    - undergrounds
    - forests
    - lakes
    - seas and oceans
    - realms of warmth (fire)
    - realms of eternal winter (water)
    - power spots
    - and the underlying astral energy

All of those are free, or at least are supposed to be so. You should have access to these if you will.

Are some of these (being) devastated? Destroyed? Or, access to them has been restricted - like only to those who have money? Are some of those not freely accessible because of decisions of others - those in charge? If so, there is no freedom, and without freedom there is a slavery and control, when you are allowed to do (access) only that what is allowed by some - more or less known elites, sometimes considered to be substituted with "a system" (political, economical, social etc.).

Nature is a system in itself, it is intelligent and proved to be the best possible system that people faced, as it is self-sustainable and returns to balance everytime even after a major global catastrophe occurring, and its resources are real, not virtual, by default available to anyone.

These resources are not "just" there; they are really the resources, ready to utilize, and some of them for a human being may seem to be infinite. People do not consider the Sun (sun rays, to be precise) or stars to be an actual resource, in other way than that it can be utilized as a free substitute for source for the electricity, or technology in general, today. It is still to be discovered - and without your conscious focus on them, they might hide their secrets. It is interesting to note that ancients put a lot of attention to skies (like they had not much to do 'better' on the Earth itself ): the Sun, the Moon and the stars.
    Last edited by Antares; 25th June 2020 at 07:05 AM.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Re: Natural resources

Gold, silver, rubies et al. also have a resourceful identifying factor. Fortunately or otherwise, they don't work with boredom. How many highly empowered ancient philosophers does it take to change a light bulb? Anything but the boredom, please...

Some believe that everything what grows on Earth has only Earth's origin. Some do not.
    Here is an excerpt from the "Songs of Malantor" book that proposes a different view:

Early in the development of Earth's vegetative cover, plant species with different healing properties were brought by extraterrestial intelligences to provide budding humanity with easily obtained curative agents. It is particularly unfortunate that ... spiritually immature people are short-sightly usurping the natural properties of mind-altering plants for monetary gain. Many are beginning to view nature's greatest gifts as a means to momentarily enhance, deaden, or otherwise escape the physical, mental, and emotional pain that permeates "civilized" society.

...we recommend choices that promote health and emotional well-being through the appropriate use of psychedelic drugs and medicinal herbs. A critical, thorough study of literature available on the ancient uses of medicinal herbs and aromatherapy is recommended for those who are drawn to alternative healing arts.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

It makes sense. More than once I have wondered if certain super grains (chia, flax, quinoa, etc.) characterized by extraordinary food qualities are only the result of random biological evolution, or are the product of genetic engineering of advanced extinct civilizations.

While we are on the subject, I do not agree with the theory of the Ancient Aliens (as shown on History Channel), but I do agree with the existence of civilizations that were once more powerful than the current one, and which are indigenous to this planet.

My best regards,
    Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Some believe that everything what grows on Earth has only Earth's origin. Some do not.
    Here is an excerpt from the "Songs of Malantor" book that proposes a different view:
    Last edited by -asalantu-; 5th July 2020 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by -asalantu- View Post
    It makes sense. More than once I have wondered if certain super grains (chia, flax, quinoa, etc.) characterized by extraordinary food qualities are only the result of random biological evolution, or are the product of genetic engineering of advanced extinct civilizations.

While we are on the subject, I do not agree with the theory of the Ancient Aliens (as shown on History Channel), but I do agree with the existence of civilizations that were once more powerful than the current one, and which are indigenous to this planet.

My best regards,
    Ángel
    According to the popular Darwinian's theory on evolution, every specie and plant develops regardless the other ones, independently from them. However, tell me - does plant "need" to develop in the way that it suits some mammal's stomach (when eaten), or the mammal's stomach needs to develop so that it could digest the plant?

If you think it through, this whole theory that the world currently believes in makes very little sense, if any. I'm not sure if the advanced genetic engineering (in whatever form - not necesserily the one that scientists are used to think of) was the reason, but I suspect it mostly to be so, i.e. a grand plan for life on Earth, not a randomness between a different, independent species "attempting" to find a match to the rest of "nature" (other plants and species). As a whole, nature works and worked for billions of years - always as a whole, until the balance has been deliberately distorted by the humans in the recent 200 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    According to the popular Darwinian's theory on evolution, every specie and plant develops regardless the other ones, independently from them. However, tell me - does plant "need" to develop in the way that it suits some mammal's stomach (when eaten), or the mammal's stomach needs to develop so that it could digest the plant?
    On the subject of food and the stomach, I do allow that soft drink makes you think big. I also allow that bread makes you feel honest. Now, what is the stomach if it is not a cache for the mind - and so if you want truth you eat the contents of your fridge that cause you to like people. I honestly do think the stomach is the only evolution left!

Consider the idea that Chinese medics considered a stomach to be a very considerable organ, no less than a brain. How things got different in the recent 200 years!

Perhaps it is a sleeping brain, designed with an unconscious mode to be the truth and not question that much.