View Poll Results: How many planets above/below horizon in your birth chart?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • More planets below horizon (night type)

1 100.00%
  • More planets above horizon (day type)

0 0%

Thread: Astrology: were you born a night- or day- person?

Astrology: were you born a night- or day- person?

Just curious, how many people on AD had more of the five personal planets (Mercury, Mars, Venus, Moon or Sun) above the horizon, and how many below the horizon?

There is a special excpetion for the 1st and 12th house) I'd consider 1st house planets as "above", but 12th ones - as "below", due to nature of these houses. (They are both located on the most eastern/left side of your birth chart). I'm a night type.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Blog Entries

Re: Astrology: were you born a night- or day- person?

I don't know sorry, is there a way to find out.

Regarding being a night or day person, that one is easy to answer as I've never been a morning person. Usually feel tired and not fully alert until after midday, many co-workers have commented on it a number of times, just my natural circadium rhythm I am more active and alert in the evening, more of a nocturnal owl.

Blog Entries

Is there a place you can go to to look for this? Antares, you have more than enough posts to post links.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Agree to the others. You cannot assume this knowledge of astrology. A link would be helpful to explain it and find out for oneself.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Very simple

Just check your birth chart: there is a horizontal line on your astrological chart. All the planets (or their symbols on the chart) below this line are "night" ones, i.e. they were not seen in the moment of your birth on the sky. The planets above, on the contrary, are the "day" ones, i.e. were seen on the sky (provided that they were not outshined by the sun if this was a day when you were born).

For example, take Sun, which will picture the idea: this one is very simple - the Sun is below the horizon (below the horizontal line on your birth chart) when it was night during your birth time; and when it was a day, the Sun is above the horizon (the horizontal line). Same with all the other planets.

Adding all symbols below the horizon (the horizontal line in your birth chart) vs. those which are above the horizon gives you the result: Night or Day.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Here is an example chart made in astro.com. The idea is really simple - this is the "daily type" chart: just count number of planets (symbols) on this chart ABOVE the green line (horizon), and compare it to the number of planets/symbols below the green line:

sk.jpg

Below the green line there are only 3 symbols (planets). That answers the questions whether you are a daily or a night type.

The chart is no doubt 'daily' (more planets above the horizon - i.e. seen on the sky in the moment of the chart).

Blog Entries

I went to Astro.com and didn't get anything resembling what you show there. The only info that made sense to me was for today-"Mercury in 3rd house, 3, from 18:48 activity period from 15 January 2021 until end of March 2021". I don't even know what this means.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.