I actually have no doubts that one can physically time travel.

A travel that interests me most is travelling to the same life into the own past, i.e. shifting X years back (not forward) in the same life time.

One of the possibilities that comes to my mind is this:

OBE or hypnosis -> Astral travel to the same time-point as in the past, but keeping your memories from the "future" (your experience) -> experiencing everything what happened in the past, with one exception: you have a total control over what you do, just like you had "incarnated" into your own body once again from your "future" of the same life-time

In other words, you can change everything what happened in your past, check the result afterwards, and if not happy, change it again, and again - i.e. have a "looped control" over the situation, re-living it as long as you want. That's something very interesting conceptually to me. I do not think it is just a thoery or hypothesis; I think it is a matter of some technical issues, in particular whether it is possible to completely "merge" with the past "same-self" without loosing your memory of the "future".

(You incarnate physically into a baby's body; so why you may possibly not incarnate into after-birth-body as well, in any age).

Any thoughts on that?