Thread: Physical time travel: different options and modalities

Physical time travel: different options and modalities

I actually have no doubts that one can physically time travel.

A travel that interests me most is travelling to the same life into the own past, i.e. shifting X years back (not forward) in the same life time.

One of the possibilities that comes to my mind is this:

OBE or hypnosis -> Astral travel to the same time-point as in the past, but keeping your memories from the "future" (your experience) -> experiencing everything what happened in the past, with one exception: you have a total control over what you do, just like you had "incarnated" into your own body once again from your "future" of the same life-time

In other words, you can change everything what happened in your past, check the result afterwards, and if not happy, change it again, and again - i.e. have a "looped control" over the situation, re-living it as long as you want. That's something very interesting conceptually to me. I do not think it is just a thoery or hypothesis; I think it is a matter of some technical issues, in particular whether it is possible to completely "merge" with the past "same-self" without loosing your memory of the "future".

(You incarnate physically into a baby's body; so why you may possibly not incarnate into after-birth-body as well, in any age).

Any thoughts on that?

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Re: Physical time travel: different options and modalities

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I actually have no doubts that one can physically time travel.

A travel that interests me most is travelling to the same life into the own past, i.e. shifting X years back (not forward) in the same life time.

One of the possibilities that comes to my mind is this:

OBE or hypnosis -> Astral travel to the same time-point as in the past, but keeping your memories from the "future" (your experience) -> experiencing everything what happened in the past, with one exception: you have a total control over what you do, just like you had "incarnated" into your own body once again from your "future" of the same life-time

In other words, you can change everything what happened in your past, check the result afterwards, and if not happy, change it again, and again - i.e. have a "looped control" over the situation, re-living it as long as you want. That's something very interesting conceptually to me. I do not think it is just a thoery or hypothesis; I think it is a matter of some technical issues, in particular whether it is possible to completely "merge" with the past "same-self" without loosing your memory of the "future".

(You incarnate physically into a baby's body; so why you may possibly not incarnate into after-birth-body as well, in any age).

Any thoughts on that?
    Okay I will tell my dicovery....I have always wanted to know the truth...I tried to ask my parents but no help there....so I started to meditate and have this strong want to know the truth...so I was so surprised when I suddenly was on the head side of my own cradle...I was proximately 8 months age...my mother sitting besides the foot end of the cradle and looking out of the window...I felt that she is waiting for my father to come to visit her (I was told by my mother that father was in the army at this time) when mother looked at me I lifted my sholder as a sighn to her to pick me up...she did understand my want and told me...no...I sit here you are not alone...(but I felt that was not true, if she was not waiting for father she would not be sitting with me, as I had bean al alone so many nights because I did not cry, I was somehow understanding even I could not control my body, but my consiusness was as it is today) I know it sounds unbelievable, as so many have laughted at me when telling this...but I know what I know....so when I told this to my mother to get confirmation if I did see/feel this right...she instantly started to cry...she now knew I know the truth...I had hard time to console her that I am not judging her that I know she has done the best she knew...so like this I have revealved what I had to revealve to see for myself how it happened in the past to get peace of mind...because I did not get out the truth by asking my parents...it was hard on them but I had to do this for myself to get healed...So I do not know what to call this...if it can be classed like travel back in time...I did not do anything to change only to see for myself to get peace of mind....

I have several other episodes but it is not interesting more than to myself....
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Seems to me like working on your subconsciousness. What I was referring to was actually even not a mind-experience - but real physical experience, i.e. that you really move physically into past.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Seems to me like working on your subconsciousness. What I was referring to was actually even not a mind-experience - but real physical experience, i.e. that you really move physically into past.
    Okay I understand.

Maybe I should delete my post because it is not relevant what you asked for??
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Okay I understand.

Maybe I should delete my post because it is not relevant what you asked for??
    Asking me??? IMHO no.

6. Re: Physical time travel: different options and modalities

I really need to time travel so I can warn my past self about something. Can you elabore on how to do it? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Itspossible View Post
    I really need to time travel so I can warn my past self about something. Can you elabore on how to do it? Thank you!
    Yes. Learn the difference between a promise and a threat - the promise/threat is your divinity. Divinity can time travel to an end - the promise.