Thread: Creating a poltergeist tulpa?

Summoning a poltergeist?

Hello I've had an idea and I thought I'd ask the olyris & Antares forum about it (ha ha what a funny joke of mine)

Let's imagine there's someone who only found out about spirituality last Tuesday, and the Saturday after next he's going to be hosting a party, and he wants something cool to impress the guests (no it's not me, just fictional context for the idea). He's got a book lying unread propping up his sofa. He's aware of the ideas of servitors and egregores and summoning demons. He also aware of the idea of poltergeists. So he's put together this plan:

Step 1: He's going to try conjuring a poltergeist.
    He's thinking of using the Barbie Ouija board he saw for sale in the post office. He could try making a sigil for it to facilitate step 2. Or he could keep asking the ghost of Napoleon or someone to rotate the bottle cap he has on a circle.

Step 2: Once he knows there's something that can move things, he's going to try taking control of the poltergeist.
    He's going to use its sigil to refer to it if he made one. He's going to visualise a 3d form for it, he's thinking Flutershy from My Little Pony (don't tell anyone he's a brony).
    Option 1: He's going to make it into a tulpa by talking to it and making it talk back the way he wants it to, and telling it what its personality is emotionally. He's going to make it develop a will of its own and intelligence enough to hold a conversation.
    Option 2: He's going to make his servitor, created for the task, dominantly merge with it and take on its telekineic ability.
    Option 3: He's going to absorb it himself, gaining its telekinesis.

Step 3: Once he has telekinesis under the control of human intelligence and will, he's going to practice moving things.

Step 4: When it's time for the party, he's going to show off his cool new telekinesis. Maybe he's going to have to ask them to close their eyes, or divert their minds, or show them one at a time, if the poltergeist has trouble moving things when people watch expectantly. They're all going to be amazed, and when they ask him how he did it, he's going to tell them, and they're going to try it themselves until children across the land are summoning poltergeists and playing pranks at school.
    Last edited by Minyan; 7th March 2023 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Adding a missing word to the first line. Adding the missing word "board" affter "Ouija".

2. Re: Creating a poltergeist tulpa?

K', I'll play. Tulpas aka created thought forms get their form, substance from thought energy, anyone's thought energy so I would imagine that this imaginary someone could quickly lose control as others become aware and give their thought energy to it. So something that started off as silly and benign could become something more and not so benign.

Blog Entries

Re: Creating a poltergeist tulpa?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
    K', I'll play. Tulpas aka created thought forms get their form, substance from thought energy, anyone's thought energy so I would imagine that this imaginary someone could quickly lose control as others become aware and give their thought energy to it. So something that started off as silly and benign could become something more and not so benign.
    Yep. There are many religiously created tulpas out there that do a lot of damage, but people love to create fear, so they keep getting fed.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Creating a poltergeist tulpa?

(post deleted but trust me you're not missing anything)
    Last edited by Minyan; 7th March 2023 at 11:40 AM. Reason: missing space, wrong term. It was silly, also it felt a different sort of silly from OP