Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feeling energy body

Feeling energy body

Hello everyone. I would be grateful if anyone could advise me about the energy feeling I get sometimes.

This happens like this: relaxation->energy body activation->(chakras)->entering into trance (elevator or feather or steps...) ... then ocassionally my concentration starts flickering and I can switch off for a couple of minutes or several seconds. When my consiousness is back again - I feel the energy around and within my body.
    Or this state is reproducible like this: relaxation->energy body activation->(chakras)->entering into trance -> hearing my own sniffing or the other signs that body is on the way to snooze -> I start concentrating in the middle (around solar-plexus) -> energy feeling within myself and around my body starts arising gradually but very fast.

I could describe this energy feeling like heat but it is not heat exactly. I also kind of feel pressure from this energy onto my body (or this pressure could be just aftermath of deep relaxation). Sometimes at the begginig this energy is only within my body but if I do energy body stimulation or something like inhaling energy then energy kind of burns and expands. If I do not extensively stimulate chakras then I might not feel them in this state. Just energy around myself and within my body and flows out of palms. But if stimulated chakras well then sometimes I might be able to kind of "move" energy between charkas - as if I can change energy density around charkas. I cannot transfer consiousness into this body and project - just nothing happens when I try.

So far had OBE only once and at that time I did not feel anything comparable about energy like described above: at some moment I was just able to feel kind of duplicate of my body placed nearly as my body (no heat, no burning) and then it just happened that my mind appeared in that body, I was sit up in this duplicate.

What this energy feeling could be? How can I use this state to improve my OBE attempts?

Thank you

Blog Entries

Re: Feeling energy body

You are entering the trance state- although you may be clicking out (passing out momentarily). This makes you more sensitive to energy movement on your body, although doesn't change how it works, just how you feel it.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Does it mean that I am achieving a better trance state when I feel energy? Should I apply extra efforts to always feel energy or does not really matter?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Akelp View Post
    Does it mean that I am achieving a better trance state when I feel energy? Should I apply extra efforts to always feel energy or does not really matter?
    You are achieving a deeper trance when you feel energy more deeply. And I wouldn't do that, if you're trying to project. When you're trying to have an out of body experience, being focused on the body keeps you centered in it.
    It has been said that if, when you're doing energy work, you want to 'feel it more', get more energy feedback so you know where the movement is, then you should induce a trance first. But I don't recommend you try to 'feel energy more' when the trance you're trying to enter is a projection trance.

Thank you for this clarification.

It is interesting that in order to have better chances to project I should not go that deep.
    Initially when I was trying to project I was rather puzzled that a very complicated move (activate energy body->generate energy double->transfer consciousness in it) has to be done via nearly single step (exteriorization + kind of movement out of the body via rope or else). So when I understood how to reproduce energy feelinging described above while being trance I thought that might be the key )))
    Anyway I will try to experiment if this state might be good in any reasonable way. Would be grateful for any kind of advice for which kind of energy work this thing could be helpful.

Blog Entries

It is interesting that in order to have better chances to project I should not go that deep.
    Actually, you should try to go as deep as possible. The advice is not to not go that deep, but to ignore your body sensations and focus your attention on what you are doing. Once the vibrations slow down or go away, focus on your exit technique and nothing else.

Ok, will try. So far I cannot reach vibrations on purpose only this energy feeling is rather reproducible. Probably vibrations - is the next step for me to try to work on

Thank you, CFTraveler

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

My understanding of what you explained, is that you are moving chi from the dantien. The dantien is our storage area for chi, and the heat you feel is the fire element of chi. There are different elemental forms that chi can take, fire being one of them.

There is a healer who's name I don't recall right now, but he described the way he heals himself or other people, was by combining the fire element of chi, with the water element of chi. He would push water chi down from head/chest area, and fire element up from lower body. They would combine in the solar plexus area as a powerful transformative healing energy, which he could project straight out into another person, or send through his arms and hands into another person. He also demonstrated being able to light a piece of paper on fire using chi as elemental fire. Fire and water combined, essentially creates steam or vapor. My belief is that our spirit is much like steam or vapor, it has that quality of being form and formless at same time, a fluidity of movement and transformation in shape.

My own take on it all, all these 'systems' where it's lower, middle, upper dantien, chakra's, meridians, nadi's, etc. I see them more like guidelines that actual set in place systems, we could essentially come up with any system we want, or none at all - entirely up to the individual. As long as you are aware of the subtle energies in and around us, able to manipulate, control or transform them, then it really doesn't matter about the working system behind it. You then see chi, as just subtle energy which you can store anywhere, in fact it doesn't need a storage area when you can extract it in abundance from the aether. Transforming, moving or directing chi or subtle energy, then becomes an act of shaping it according to your will or mental intention.

Eonnn, thank you for this idea. Probably you are right and it could be something like you described. Before the first time this energy feeling occurred I practiced raising energy from the lower dantien to the upper for several months. Afterwards I also practised exercises from Bardon's IIH invoving elements - fire included, this might have its influence, though the first time this feeling happened - it was before IIH experience.

Do you know if there are any examples that when one does AP or any kind of OBE then similar symptoms might be felt?

What always puzzles me - how to check in some kind of objective way the results of all these energy exercises. Hope that one day when I would be able to successfully project and gain some experience there then I would be able to see what really happens with energy.
    Last edited by Akelp; 12th January 2021 at 08:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast