Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heart Problems

Heart Problems

Hello
    When I work with my heart chakra, after a few minutes I feel twinges in my heart. It likes pressure or squeezing in my chest. Even after the energy work, I occasionally feel this pain. So when I work with my chakras, I skip the heart to not experience these painful feelings because I worry about having a heart attack.
    Why this happens? If this is a physical problem, why only appears when I work with my heart chakra? What should I do?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by riddler; 7th January 2021 at 12:56 PM.

Re: Heart Problems

Hi Riddler,

Don't take any chances with this, get this checked out by a medical professional. A cardiac stress test and other types of test will fairly quickly determine if this is a serious risk. You might not get a second chance on this.

These specific symptoms sound like classic heart attack symptoms and should not be ignored. It is not uncommon for mini heart attacks to initally take place without a persisent full on heart attack.

Best Wishes

Jexx

Blog Entries

Ditto. Once you rule out your physical heart (stress test and echocardiogram) then you can suspect an overcharged heart chakra.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you Dear Jexx and Dear CFTraveler
    I visited a cardiologist and by an electrocardiogram test and examination, He saw no need for stress test and echocardiogram and said everything is OK and encouraged me to have physical activity because I don't have enough physical activity.
    Are the two tests (stress test and echocardiogram) necessary?

Hearts are great.

Hi Riddler,

Its great news that your electrocardiogram and examination show no issues. This means you should be fine to progress with your energy work, but please keep the golden rule firmly in mind. The stress test and echocardiogram are probably not required if the cardiologist has stated so.

The one extra self test I would do if it was me, is to go for a brisk walk and see if there is any chest pain or pressure. If there is chest pain or pressure which is not caused by unfitness, then certainly return to your cardiologist for further advice and maybe a cardiac stress test.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Hi Riddler,

Its great news that your electrocardiogram and examination show no issues. This means you should be fine to progress with your energy work, but please keep the golden rule firmly in mind. The stress test and echocardiogram are probably not required if the cardiologist has stated so.

The one extra self test I would do if it was me, is to go for a brisk walk and see if there is any chest pain or pressure. If there is chest pain or pressure which is not caused by unfitness, then certainly return to your cardiologist for further advice and maybe a cardiac stress test.

Hope this helps

Best Wishes

Jexx
    The golden rule? you mean treat others how you want to be treated?

Hi Eonnn,

When I referred to the 'Golden Rule', I really meant Robert Bruce's Golden rule:
    "If uncomfortable or painful symptoms appear stop and take a break from energy work until everything is back to normal, and then return to energy work a little more gently."

Although I do like your suggested golden rule also.

Best Wishes

Jexx

Quote Originally Posted by Jexx View Post
    Hi Eonnn,

When I referred to the 'Golden Rule', I really meant Robert Bruce's Golden rule:
    "If uncomfortable or painful symptoms appear stop and take a break from energy work until everything is back to normal, and then return to energy work a little more gently."
    Also remember that grace is beyond discomfort - always ready to comfort others, and then itself. This sort of time lapse has been called Christ by a many - it's really just positive.

"So um, if I can be positive with ego? I can like um, escape this reality?"
    "Yes, into the dreamer, you should be."
    - conversation with lady venus
    Last edited by olyris; 18th January 2021 at 11:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riddler View Post
    Thank you Dear Jexx and Dear CFTraveler
    I visited a cardiologist and by an electrocardiogram test and examination, He saw no need for stress test and echocardiogram and said everything is OK and encouraged me to have physical activity because I don't have enough physical activity.
    Are the two tests (stress test and echocardiogram) necessary?
    An ekg maps your heartbeat to make sure there is no weird or different rythmn, to make sure all the parts of the pumping are where they should be. If this is normal most probably there is no need for additional testing. An echocardiogram is a 3D moving picture of the heart pumping, in which the dr. can see all the chambers, valves and actually see the direction of the blood flow. This shows him if there is leaking of the valves (backwards leaking on the relaxed section) and to see that the blood flows where it's supposed to. This is usually unnecessary if the ekg is normal.
    But I think he should have done the stress test (which is an ekg done while you run and jump) to make sure the ekg stays within normal parameters while you're stressing your body.) I believe he (or she) didn't find it necessary because your problem is when you're very relaxed- the trance state is very relaxed and your heart rate goes down, not up- if there were a problem with your heartbeat while relaxing you would feel palpitations when you go to sleep. Therefore most probably unnecessary.
    Plus the average echo is approx. 10,000. US. That's why you have to have insurance in the US.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast