Thread: Kundalini and the Afterlife

Kundalini and the Afterlife

Repost from Jexx

After we die, what happens to the amazing changes to the energy body and chakras that Raising Kundalini produces?
    Do the benefits of having raised Kundalini persist after death? Do we even have chakras after death? or are chakras a part of the energy system that interacts with the physical body?
    After we die, is there any difference between a person who has raised Kundalini and some who has not? Is death the great equalizer?

Re: Kundalini and the Afterlife

After we die, we appear to continue to live on in the astral body. This can also be called the soul, or the soul body. Regardless of what you might like to call it, this is, basically, the same subtle body used for OBE during life.

When the physical body dies, the substance and complexity of the energy body may merge with the surviving subtle body, which I will continue to call the astral/soul body, ASB. I say 'may' because we do not know for sure.

The benefits and changes brought about by raising Kundalini will, at least in part, survive with the ASB. The changes that will endure would involve character and perception and personality, and of course the enhanced higher self connection.

Psychic abilities are likely to be enhanced after death, especially if they existed and were used during life.

I have studied the afterlife for most of my life. It is a very big subject and it takes a great deal of time to explore it. I am not speaking about reading books and interviewing people, but actually going there, to the spirit worlds, and investigating.

Deceased spirits, human and animal, continue to exist after death in the astral dimension. They may also exist simultaneously in the mental dimension and higher.

The spirit worlds can be said to exist in the astral dimension.

I have visited many deceased spirits, humans and animals, during out of body experiences. Again, these spirits all appear to be existing in areas of the astral dimension. Keep in mind that the astral dimension is as large as it needs to be...just like the physical dimension.

My experience leads me to believe that once kundalini has been raised more 'choices' may appear when the afterlife begins.

Sorry I cannot give you precise answers on these matters. More personal experience is needed.

robert

Re: Kundalini and the Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    The benefits and changes brought about by raising Kundalini will, at least in part, survive with the ASB. The changes that will endure would involve character and perception and personality, and of course the enhanced higher self connection.
    The "attacks" teach virtue(s) to self, the self teaches its attitude - one is proving one's Godhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    My experience leads me to believe that once kundalini has been raised more 'choices' may appear when the afterlife begins.
    The "lying" learns about reason, the higher sel(ves) learns about wisdom - one is proving one's Origin.