Thread: Services vs production

Services vs production

I've noticed that (so-called) spiritual people have a strong tendency toward services, rather than production.

I'm mentioning this because I have rather an opposite tendency: I like when things are automated. (With some exceptions when I can be creative). My desired dream state was to actually combine both.

My guess about 'spiritual people' is that they have a tendency toward a certain 'area' - of interest or activity. For instance:
    - scientists (who may be also spiritually oriented people) - who want to discover and share knowledge about the universe
    - teachers - who have more sociological outlook
    - healers - who practice with energy, consciousness, and basically on the heart level
    - artists - who look for openning people to wider / different views
    - life helpers or guides (includes psychologists etc.) - sort of life coaches or advisors
    - protectors - like nurses, but not only
    - others (nothing else comes to my mind at the moment, but I'm sure there are many other roles)

These are very general terms, or archetypes, and do not mistake them with what we usually think of e.g. 'teachers' (teaching in schools), 'scientsists' (working in universities) etc. Astrologer, for example, is a life helper type.

All of the mentioned above are service-oriented roles. It is rather rare to find 'spiritual' people being into products, which is pretty interesting. Wondering why.

Always check with your inner self if anything sounds true to you

note that the inner self is beyond the intellect with which you identify

Re: Services vs production

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've noticed that (so-called) spiritual people have a strong tendency toward services, rather than production.

I'm mentioning this because I have rather an opposite tendency: I like when things are automated. (With some exceptions when I can be creative). My desired dream state was to actually combine both.

My guess about 'spiritual people' is that they have a tendency toward a certain 'area' - of interest or activity. For instance:
    - scientists (who may be also spiritually oriented people) - who want to discover and share knowledge about the universe
    - teachers - who have more sociological outlook
    - healers - who practice with energy, consciousness, and basically on the heart level
    - artists - who look for openning people to wider / different views
    - life helpers or guides (includes psychologists etc.) - sort of life coaches or advisors
    - protectors - like nurses, but not only
    - others (nothing else comes to my mind at the moment, but I'm sure there are many other roles)

These are very general terms, or archetypes, and do not mistake them with what we usually think of e.g. 'teachers' (teaching in schools), 'scientsists' (working in universities) etc. Astrologer, for example, is a life helper type.

All of the mentioned above are service-oriented roles. It is rather rare to find 'spiritual' people being into products, which is pretty interesting. Wondering why.
    Mayby because the products has no value in the spiritual life I guess or you can not take anything with you when you leave this life....

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Mayby because the products has no value in the spiritual life I guess or you can not take anything with you when you leave this life....

Love
    ia
    IMHO work applied to creating, maintaining, distributing, selling (and other work) related to products also matters. Product deos not necesserily be in physical form, btw. For example, if your job is inventing new ways of producing, preparing, making etc. tea, then your work has nothing to do with physical, yet the final outcome - tea - is both physical (leaves) and not physical (taste, experience, ideas, changes in production, distribution or storing the product, etc.). Let's take a seller for example: if (s)he's good in communication (like negotiations), this is what he takes with himself; if the person in an inventor, then (s)he is non-physically good at inventing. If (s)he's into taste experience, (s)he is good in sensing and imagining things, etc. If someone has invented a better way to produce and prepare tea - is (s)he valueless? Even, if you don't take your tea with your soul?

There is an old (IMHO false, but still popular) belief that body/physical is 'bad', and spirit/spiritual is 'desired', and hence condemning the body and the physical. My view is that it is just as much part of the universe as energy or spirit. Physical is merely a form of energy, and is a part of our experience right now. (Besides, I wouldn't mistake physical with products, and services with spirit, solely).

Ok, so let's go the other way: services instead of production - like a hairdresser. Do you take your hair to the other side with yourself? Or tatooes? Or food (if you consider working in the restaurant)? Or paintings (for an artist)?

Does a person like Henry Ford, who made cars available to all (not just most rich) people, by inventing better production, totally valueless?

I'm just saying that I've noticed spiritual people have a strong tendency toward services. Just wondering what's the idea behind...

IMHO work applied to creating, maintaining, distributing, selling (and other work) related to products also matters. Product deos not necesserily be in physical form, btw. For example, if your job is inventing new ways of producing, preparing, making etc. tea, then your work has nothing to do with physical, yet the final outcome - tea - is both physical (leaves) and not physical (taste, experience, ideas, changes in production, distribution or storing the product, etc.). Let's take a seller for example: if (s)he's good in communication (like negotiations), this is what he takes with himself; if the person in an inventor, then (s)he is non-physically good at inventing. If (s)he's into taste experience, (s)he is good in sensing and imagining things, etc. If someone has invented a better way to produce and prepare tea - is (s)he valueless? Even, if you don't take your tea with your soul?

There is an old (IMHO false, but still popular) belief that body/physical is 'bad', and spirit/spiritual is 'desired', and hence condemning the body and the physical. My view is that it is just as much part of the universe as energy or spirit. Physical is merely a form of energy, and is a part of our experience right now. (Besides, I wouldn't mistake physical with products, and services with spirit, solely).

Ok, so let's go the other way: services instead of production - like a hairdresser. Do you take your hair to the other side with yourself? Or tatooes? Or food (if you consider working in the restaurant)? Or paintings (for an artist)?

Does a person like Henry Ford, who made cars available to all (not just most rich) people, by inventing better production, totally valueless?

I'm just saying that I've noticed spiritual people have a strong tendency toward services. Just wondering what's the idea behind...
    I just love your way to express and put all in words thank you.
    Of course nothing is valueless...all experience you bring with you is very valuable...maybe the service thing is somekind of replacement of guilt....just rambling
    Or pure joy....

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 16th January 2021 at 05:10 PM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Guilt is a big corruptor of DNA
    - the spiritual service into absolution is final
    - the physical manifestation of that self is final

Are there two selves? Higher would be one of them. OK: Higher Self, ascension of the physical body... And I can take my reality (maybe even The) with me, right?

edit: I can think of an invention. What about about a body double that knows how to breathe and you can jump into it to cause proof - ah, the astral body.

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    Guilt is a big corruptor of DNA
    - the spiritual service into absolution is final
    - the physical manifestation of that self is final

Are there two selves? Higher would be one of them. OK: Higher Self, ascension of the physical body... And I can take my reality (maybe even The) with me, right?

edit: I can think of an invention. What about about a body double that knows how to breathe and you can jump into it to cause proof - ah, the astral body.
    I'm sure that there are many, many more applications for creativity, imagination and invention.

I'm sure that there are many, many more applications for creativity, imagination and invention.
    Well, yes, but I think if you follow everything back to its source it says "the human body is sound and spiritual truth is all" - I am referring to the theory of the resurrection body, the enlightenment of the east, philosophy itself, money, and entertainment even. I know that you could approach this from any angle, but the most common and popular theory of all is that "i or we will be in a happy place some day." It is not that you cannot invent and be happy, but you probably would strongly recommend to people to seek ye first the kingdom of god, and never hold onto anything (not a work contract either, really) that could tie you to the denseness of materiality on earth. In a nutshell - to be happy, the truth has always been transformative, rather than inventive. And love is now.