Thread: Horrific Entities

Horrific Entities

Hello
    There was a man that his job was writing amulets and prayers for people to protect them from evils and jinn. He could summon jinn. I heard from his daughter that he never looked at the face of a jinn because He believed that they are frightening and can make facial paralysis. In my opinion this sounds true because most of people that their job was this and I had been saw them, had a partial facial paralysis and this belief is frightening me of a sudden encounter with this entities in trance state and out of body experience and doesn't let me to enter trance state. What should I do?

Re: Horrific Entities

All it takes for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. Never do nothing - evil is ♥♥♥♥ at wanting, does it angry. You have you life so lead it, and never question the fact you were born to do it well. In any case, regarding whether or not your society is working, the goodness in you is enough to suffice God. Failing goodness on these terms can only be care. You get a sacred tryst when care fails, not death. And so it works to be secret in terms of your marvels; not hubris.

Blog Entries

Re: Horrific Entities

Don't do it. If your belief is that this is going to happen, there is a higher state of probability that you will have some problem. Even though it is the consensus that these type of spiritual entities are there to help us overcome our 'supernatural' fear (that's why they're called 'dweller on the threshold' or something similar, they're there to scare us into not being scared anymore, and if we hold on to our fear, all we'll do is create more of those types of entities in our life.
    A very wise person once said "to defeat evil, you must bring good into the world". Acknowledging evil reinforces it, this has become obvious this year- just do the opposite, not against evil, but for good.
    Stop believing in dwellers as independent evil entities and they can't hurt you. This is what I've learned in my own experiences.
    BTW, I'm only talking about beings you see in the trance state. Other stuff is other stuff.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.