Thread: schizophrenia and gluten free bread

schizophrenia and gluten free bread

As a schizophrenic is it safe to eat gluten free bread

or

Does it interfere with schizophrenics and cause more hallucinations, The gluten free bread?

Yes or No??
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Re: schizophrenia and gluten free bread

When I was first psychotic/schizophrenic, I ate gluten free and it saved my life. You see, gluten says "we're all reasonable" whereas gluten-free says "I can forget that for just one minute and be my mind alone."

After watching a few TED talks and such, it seems other people are only able to help those suffering from mental illness by offering them support and empowerment. The person suffering is only able to heal after they are empowered enough to find their own way to recovery.

This was true for me also, the body's ability to reshape, remould, self-repair and heal itself is only possible if you let it, and if you believe in your ability to do so.

The medication can be helpful short-term to stabilize, but long-term it makes matters worse.

For me, it took a lot of time and effort in the right direction towards self-empowerment that led to my recovery.

Eonnn: There is self-empowerment, and there is eradication of the cause: Spirituality and awakening of the DNA.

Hi,

I honestly suggest trying a 100% total gluten free for 21 days and seeing if it helps you. You should know for sure after this period if it is helping. Everyone is different, it is best to try it yourself.

You will then have your definitve and personalized answer.

Best Wishes

Jexx

21 days totally gluten free is a good start...although a longer time may be needed to achieve best results for a condition as severe as schizophrenia.

Keep in mind that there are many non gluten substances from which you can make bread. EG., almond flour, potatoes, rice.

There is a lot of stuff you can eat like this that makes it easier to go gluten free.

A good place to find recipes like this is Pinterest.

You also need to be careful about everything you eat and drink, and read all labels, so you are avoiding gluten.

It would also be a good idea to do an elimination diet and not just gluten free. It is possible that certain preservatives and food additives may be contributing to problems. So you have a gluten free organic diet, which will eliminate all potential problems.

I would include oils in the elimination diet. And after the elimination period is over, the idea is to introduce one substance at a time and see if it causes problems. In this way you can identify the things that are causing you problems, like gluten, gliaden, dairy, additives, oils, etc.

I am constantly helping people with these types of problems. Be warned, there is a great deal of misinformation out there. For this reason it is better if you take an idea like this and run with it and see through personal experience how it works for you.

robert

Thankyou-- Dear Robert

So is gluten free bread safer then normal bread??

You also need to be careful about everything you eat and drink, and read all labels, so you are avoiding gluten.

I know,,
    many times i fail eating the wrong foods such as wheat hidden in products for example food from the supermarkets
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student

Just be careful because gluten sneaks into a lot of different foods, including flavouring!