Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Technique to create bodies of energy to structure psychic defenses

Technique to create bodies of energy to structure psychic defenses

Hello Robert Bruce

I have a question, does this technique helps your psychic defense? could you try it?, thank you

I had been experimenting with some techniques for mental defense.

The first is an excercise to create a energy body that is a reflex of the physical body.
    You start by the backbone, you create each vertebrae with the energy of the sun and positive love, creating a bone of energy for each physical bone then you fill it with the universal love, with pressure and seallike a sachet.
    Once you create it you endure it like a energy like metal.
    You have to structure then all the systems of your physical bodies.
    -It creates the reflection of the physical body and reinforces the skeletal system like metal
    -It creates the reflection of the physical body and reinforces the muscular system like metal
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and reinforced as metal brain, eyes, ears, nose and tongue
    -It creates the reflection of the physical body and reinforces the lungs and respiratory system as metal
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and the endocrine system, glands
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and strengthens as a metal lymphatic system, the immune system
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and the sexual organ, the reproductive system is reinforced as metal
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and strengthened as a metal heart and circulatory system
    -It creates the reflection of the physical body and reinforces the nervous system as metal
    -It creates the reflection of the physical body and reinforces skin and hair like metal
    -The reflection of the physical body is created and the energy system is reinforced as metal, with chakras, channels and energy points

The second excercise is the creation of the body of the teddy and fill it with cotton, a cotton of energy, you fill it using pressure like filing areal teddy toy with cotton, you previosly fix any hole in the teddy body.
    I assume this excercise works, and stimulates the complete chakra system of circulation of energy.

The third excercise is the storage of energy of tender love in the areas where there is grass.

The fourth excercise is to flow the sexual energy to chakras and get they transform sexual energy in force of life.

The fifth excercise is to breath universal energy, that creates their energy bodies and fill up all the bodies of your minds in you and seal like sachets

Some tips that helps this excercise
    Previously
    - you create the mental image of your physical body
    - You set your backbone and skull as the center of mental, spiritual and energetic gravity of your being.
    - You set the area of 6 meters with the axis in the center of the pectoral of your backbone, as the area of your being, where you and your minds exists
    - You create an atmosphere of with "oxygen" "rain" that keeps the energy of life in the area of your being.
    - You create the purple are of your physical body

hope you enjoy the excercise,
    I hope you had took some time to read urantia book. urantia.org

Greetings

Re: Technique to create bodies of energy to structure psychic defenses

You need to rethink this. Some of your descriptions make no sense.

robert

Robots will be robots, I say.

Humans, indeed, will decide whether or not they want to survive this theory. Good work, juancarloseyesrep.

But I say - don't bonk them unless they know that the truth is submissive... olyris

Hello, I did the excercise in spanish, it is longer, if you don't understand something nd you are interested, askme and will explain, otherwise don't worry.
    This is a course I'm doing compiling all the knowledge and experiments I did, it has 6 phases: laboratory-bodies, him, individuality, flow of energy, mental state and execution of plan of life, deep trance structuring.
    I'm working on the Him, the more important part of the structuring, I hope you are reading a chapter of Urantia book each day, because based on your books I think you like experimenting.

Olyris, the course is to structure the being, the theory is you mind is created over your energy structure, and your spirit is created over your mind structure ;this structure is for the creation of the energy structure, this is not complete, but this is a beggining

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    Olyris, the course is to structure the being, the theory is you mind is created over your energy structure, and your spirit is created over your mind structure ;this structure is for the creation of the energy structure, this is not complete, but this is a beggining
    Carbon based life causes harm, silicon based life causes violence, metal based I presume, causes insanity, but of course these karmas need theory, not just religious programming. It is in a shade of violet this... issue... that is the work I am on top of.

Tell you a story.

I was at the psychiatric hospital on and off for about 10 years and there was some kind of prophecy entailing terminator genetics and work. Step one was to complete the analysis of intelligent lifeforms and obliterate the opponent by choosing fun. The opposition was first in the form of the "stupids" - these are loving, caring others that do not mind. My mission was the afforementioned. Having done that there was peace. The analogy of the T2000 Terminator works for this stage.

In the bed at the hospital a staff moved past the door with a torch and I recognised him as the T1000 Prototype, the liquid metal guy. Once I had "met" him the genome was different. My mind caught on that stage 2 of my mission was to redeem my work as the T2000, by willingly and ably promising only that the "morbids" - these people are indifferent, and isolated - were ignored. I completed the prophecy, ultimately by ignoring my mother, my father, and my brother. Salvation was ready for me once I had truly realised the nature of this paradigm, which (was) that purpose is true.

So it's about:
    - phase 1: I am Terminator and that is harm
    - phase 2: I am liquid metal guy and that is violence

... except there is no harm or violence in innocent or realised selves, at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_(wuxing)
    The metal is not real metal, this is a way to describe a different kind of energy that is "stronger".

This are experiments if you didn't make experiments the difficultly you will find sense to this.
    In example if I say the area of your being is six meters of diameter, and you have to set in your mind that is your property and expand your presence there.
    This is an experiment, and you can do or you can't do, but if you like experimenting you can try and see the change that this experiment originates

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by juancarlosreyesp View Post
    Hello, I did the excercise in spanish, it is longer, if you don't understand something nd you are interested, askme and will explain, otherwise don't worry.
    This is a course I'm doing compiling all the knowledge and experiments I did, it has 6 phases: laboratory-bodies, him, individuality, flow of energy, mental state and execution of plan of life, deep trance structuring.
    I'm working on the Him, the more important part of the structuring, I hope you are reading a chapter of Urantia book each day, because based on your books I think you like experimenting.
    Si quieres, escríbelo en español, y lo traduzco al inglés, a ver si Robert lo entiende.
    AD Pedia:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...abetical-Order
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php

"Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast