I have an ongoing pattern where I have a spot on the couch where I nap in the afternoon and have some of my most lucid dreams. This dream happened in my spot just this afternoon. It is my "dream message receiving spot"

Background - I have an ex-husband who was very narcissistic and contolling/emotionally abusive - who I struggled with complicated ptsd because of.
We have two adult children.

I also have had ongoing dreams that he is featured in where I am still in a marriage sort of relationship with him. He's like a shadow animus for those who appreciate Jungian psychology. These ongoing dreams are like a parallel lived existence because they are thematically connected and also contain a sense of linear time. There is a strong intimacy.

Anyway - he's my "husband" in this dream again. We are in the kitchen and he kisses me and makes a remark that my mouth tastes like death and tells me I need to take something for it. (He used to comment often that my breath stank). I then am running my tongue over my teeth and noticing loose teeth and remembering from previous times in past dreams (again this feels like a parallel dream life with a memory timeline) when I have had loose teeth and was afraid I was losing all of them, and even had gone to consult with dream dentists about the matter. I am basically in my dream running a dream life timeline, connecting dream life circumstances to the current one.

Then the scene switches to a bedroom where there is a model of my mouth, like one would find in a dentists' office, on the dresser that shows I have lost my entire top row of teeth.

The scene then switches again to me conversing through a bedroom door with my son's mother-in-law - who seems reluctant to come out from behind her bedroom door and is halfway behind it with one eye peeking out - I don't know what she is saying.

End of dream. Of note I am not aware I am dreaming in the dream.

For me - dream symbolism of teeth are about integrity and power of words. I have a sense of indignation in response to this dream.

I would appreciate some interpretations to brainstorm and process with.

Thanks!