I am not religious at all, too. I don't even like the word. But I also have a problem with the word 'spirituality' or when people label themselves 'spiritual'. Comes with so many preconceptions, overloaded, and sometimes also with elitist notions, such as the religions that consider all themselves to be 'the best'. Sometimes I prefer to use the term 'metaphysics' for lack of another or better expression to talk about these things regarding non-physical wider realities and related stuff.

As regards sympathies for the ancient 'pagan' religions, I have to say I like some of the old paganism for the cultural aspects and especially the relation to Nature which got lost in the Abrahamic cults in my view.

Also love some of the music which to me is best 'for the soul' if you will. I listen to a lot of today's Nordic (Viking, Pagan) Folk which is now going through a kind of revitalisation by re-imagining the music with all the old instruments etc. I indeed consider it 'spiritual' (despite me not liking the word, LOL) even if the songs are about 'worldly' topics. It resonnates inside, for many people. For me it's the "real" soul music.