Thread: Astral projection from a meditative state

Blog Entries

Astral projection from a meditative state

Hi all,

I'm working on learning how to astral project from a meditative state and looking for advice on how to do it.

I have been meditating consistently for many years because I enjoy it very much, I know many meditation techniques and it's got to the point where I can pretty much walk around and talk to people whilst being in a somewhat meditative state. My mental chatter has calmed down considerably, to the point it's almost non-existent and I live life mostly from my heart where I feel deep inner peace which also helps quieten my mind. However, I have some questions about how to astral project whilst meditating.

I've done astral projection many times before but it's always been through sleep paralysis, or crossing from a lucid dream into astral territory. If one is to do it from a meditative state, is paralysis still a necessary requirement for it? is there a technique for doing it from a meditative state? and if one were to achieve astral projection from a meditative state I would assume it would feel more like astral projection than remote viewing correct? I would rather try to achieve a full on AP experience from meditation than something more akin to a RV experience.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Astral projection from a meditative state

It's not necessary, but learning to project yourself out of the body while mobile is very difficult- moving will kick you out of the deep trance state, and IMO it just doesn't last if you're not in a deep trance. I've done it a few times, but it wasn't easy.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

It is necessary to have a reason to do what you are (planning to do). Aside from that, it's about force. This theory is called dynamics, and it applies to automobiles. Repeat: A reason plus a prerogative equals a motive, sends the world to shivers.

In the New Age, they have talked about the laws of allowance, balance, attraction and intent. This the law of intent, in full. - olyris

intent is positive and normal (and) not bad

Blog Entries

Thanks for the replies...

Yes, I assumed as much - if sleep paralysis is required in a dream state to stop the physical body moving, and this applies to astral projection as well, then it makes sense you would need to be paralyzed in meditation too (or extremely tranquil to the point of being somewhat paralyzed) otherwise when you move your astral body, there'd be a high change of moving your physical too.

So, would it make more sense to work on remote viewing from meditation instead of astral projection? I'm just unsure on how to get started doing it technique-wise, do I just try to visualize my surroundings in 100% clarity?

Olyris, my intention here is - as always - is self-improvement and self-development. My belief is that when we die, we pass on to the astral so it makes sense to obtain as much experience with it as possible. It's also my belief that we can potentially develop the ability to cross the veil into the astral, and be able to move back and forth freely - or develop the ability to be partially in the astral whilst still in the physical at same time. By gaining more experience, we can learn and grow to become a better person and gain more knowledge and wisdom in the process.

Blog Entries

If I were you, I'd start such a practice waking up in the morning, getting to a hypnagogic state (in which you see visions) and then see if you can 'stay tuned' while getting up. If you can get to the point that you can do it, you're on your way. I wouldn't know how else to try it from a beta state.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Astral projection from a meditative state

I think the problem is one of memory or recall since you are conscious that will predominate in your memory, the astral projection memory/experience will have a hard time overcoming the conscious memory. You could be successfully astral projection while consciously walking around, but since you don't remember it, it would be as it never happened. Robert told the story of while using his astral sight while meditating he astral projected and both he and the projection could see each other and there was a feedback loop of sorts that was disconcerting. He wasn't aware that he had astral projected until each of them locked eyes so to speak on each other. It was the feedback loop that allowed him two have two separate memories of that one incident. One seated and meditating and one hovering in the room and seeing himself seated. Absent the feedback loop you probably won't remember it.