Thread: Questions about Journey Out of the Body

Questions about Journey Out of the Body

Hello,

I bought the Flac audio files of Hemi Sync: Journey out of the body. I also bought a studio headphone. I heard one should use studio headphones.

I cannot sleep on my back so to fall asleep, I must lay on my side. The problem is falling in sleep with a big headphone on is kind of difficult. So what I do is: when I am tired I lay on my back and don't move any mussel until my entire body feels numb or rock solid. I typically lay in position for around 2 hours or so. Physically I might sleep but mentally I am awake.

I am currently still working with Condition A. I read that with Condition A, a person should fall in the hypnogogic state, the state between sleep and awake.

So last night I tried something different. I did my normal approach laying on my back a few hours and then I took off the headphone and played the music (binaural beats) on the speaker while laying on my side. Within a few minutes, I was very tired and was slipping in and out of consciousness. I call this microsleep.

I wondered if a person feels very tired and slips in and out of consciousness. Is that the hypnogogic state? Note I did not have visions or heard voices. However, my limbs would jerk at some points.

Re: Questions about Journey Out of the Body

Quote Originally Posted by Hos bos View Post
    I wondered if a person feels very tired and slips in and out of consciousness. Is that the hypnogogic state? Note I did not have visions or heard voices. However, my limbs would jerk at some points.
    Not quite. The hypnagogic state is the in-between these two points, the threshold between waking and sleeping/dreaming. It is where you have visions and voices, so you were not yet in it if you say you did not experience them.
    This collector of useless clutter.